Opinion Lewis

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen King Wally feel comfortable speaking about his nephew. He appears to do his best avoiding it when it's mentioned.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not only LEWIS is the problem
Vacant positions needs filling
1 Field
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Hopoate
5 Averillo
6 Green
7 Maloney
8 Pangai jr
9 Grant / McInnes / Clarke...in preferred order
10 Ogden / To'omaga
11 RFM
12 Jackson
13 Thompson
Burton if not for 2021 then 2022

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's the ultimate protected species. Drop him and play Wakeham, Cogger or even Averillo the rest of the way. Lewis should never play FG for the club again.
I wasn't a great fan of the Cogger signing, seemed like another one of those bulldogs DNA signing but he does deserve some game time this season based on the fact there's no CCup and he might be worth keeping as a backup. Maybe suspension might force the coach to use him next week.

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
In an earlier article he said he was out of a dark place, well he's fkn put me in one the POS.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys I know the majority are cheesed off with this game and how bad we were, and how dumb we looked.

The halves are the go too players in any team...but...can we just lay off the personal stuff and insults.

I don't want Foran re-signed and I don't want Lewis as our halfback but as fans of our club, we shouldn't be bagging them out for personal reasons....let's stick to footy results and keep it on the field with what they contribute to the team's results. That's all.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys I know the majority are cheesed off with this game and how bad we were, and how dumb we looked.

The halves are the go too players in any team...but...can we just lay off the personal stuff and insults.

I don't want Foran re-signed and I don't want Lewis as our halfback but as fans of our club, we shouldn't be bagging them out for personal reasons....let's stick to footy results and keep it on the field with what they contribute to the team's results. That's all.
No thanks. I want lewis to read all these comments and understand the vast majority of us think hes fucking shit so that he should just walk away from his contract and go find another career

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks. I want lewis to read all these comments and understand the vast majority of us think hes fucking shit so that he should just walk away from his contract and go find another career
Pole dancing?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Add Lafai to that list, he is shit also.
We aren't full of options in the centres... but in the other 3 positions we have viable options. At least lafai can claim to be rusty..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis played crap but so did the whole team, Napa done some big hits early on but for the rest of the game our forward may as well not played as they were bent over and given it by Storm!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Only thing Lewis is good at is catching that beautiful fiancee of this ... she is fine but that is about all this kid has going for him!
Lewis is really good looking and fit himself. All the Lewises are!