• Poll closed .

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about a Moses mbye and Josh Reynolds combo ... oh wait

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis has a presence about him on the field. Cogger I barely notice. If Lewis isn't 7 and Foran 6, I will be shocked and
I will give my TV away as it would not be required anymore

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s an article in SMH about Lewis ( I don’t know how to copy over)

He said at the end of 2017 (presumably off season) he got tapped on shoulder and told to look somewhere else for a shot

Was that Pay?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He said at the end of 2017 (presumably off season) he got tapped on shoulder and told to look somewhere else for a shot

Was that Pay?
Yeah i just read it on line. I remember a game at belmore last year he played isp and i sat next to one of his bridesmaides mother. Talking to her about him and at fulltime he told her he was number 33 so was nowhere near making the 30. He was actually sick that day but still played well. He was told to sit with the reserves in fg even though he was 33 because they wanted to get him in the 30 eventually. We all know what happen from there players being released he then finally got his chance. Not long after that they signed a new contract. Its hard to imagine pay said that to him as not sure when pay arrived at the dogs or maybe it could off been old coaching staff. But this guy from everything his been through during that time no wonder he never gives up on the field. We need to extend his contract sooner than later as my view is his going to be a champion hopefully for the dogs.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis for me every day of the week. he embodies what it mran a to be a Bulldog. great defense and a never give up attitude.

But maybe I understand why Pay is even considering it. Maybe he thinks Cogger is more likely to allow Foran to play his natural running game. He is a talker someone that will not be scared to yell at anyone.

Look at Lewis though, he is a natural composed leader. With Lewis I think we have a much better chance of closing out tight games. If we had him all of the year last year, no doubt we would have won more games. That alone would have pushed us up into 9th position.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger can't defend. We saw this in the trials.

He's a marginally better (and younger) version of Josh Cleeland at this time in his career.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger can't defend. We saw this in the trials.

He's a marginally better (and younger) version of Josh Cleeland at this time in his career.
Key word being "trials"......I'm keen to see what he can offer.....as he had a very good combination going with Meany at Newcastle.......as I previously mentioned on an earlier post can't see Foran seeing out the year with the Dogs and see Cogger being elevated sooner rather than later......if he's half as good as his old man Trevor was he'll prove to be an excellent off season purchase........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Cogger

A

Alexander the Great

They obviously didn't tap him hard enough..

Was that Pay?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cogger. he’s a proper organising half. Lewis isn’t. He couldn’t organise a root at a brothel.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This aged well. Cogger head a shoulders a better 7.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cogger is a genuine half whereas Lewis struggles and makes everting look difficult (passing, kicking and running).
I admire his effort but moving forward he shouldn’t be in first grade, he has been given a fair go to prove himself!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
64 votes, everyone of you should be ashamed. Give up your Bulldogs memberships please. You are the most toxic fans in the entire NRL. You are the reason why we are were we are. FUCK all 64 of you