Reaction score
I want Lewis of course for me, but 1st and 2nd recievers are likely to change
With Foran = 6. Foran, 7. Lewis
Without Foran = 6. Lewis, 7. Cogger

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha it's you isn't it DT, the Cogger voter.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely Lewis is the first half picked. He was a revelation last year and by far out best player the second half of the season...

Foran is the one with the most to prove to keep his place in the side. Most of the games he played he was a complete bystander just going through the motions.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t Ben Cziowliski a five eight? Should be starting

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger has potential but needs at least a year in ISP to hone his craft.

His time will come. In a year or 2 when Foran does go, hopefully he will be a ready made replacement and he and Lewis will lead us to glory for years to come.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess until we play again we are running out of things to talk about lol. Cogger was brought in as a halves backup, probably mostly for Foran. Obviously Foran and Lewis are certainties to play when not injured. Touch wood.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is this even up for discussion. Lewis will the fucking dally m.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger does need to be on his game as the club has Jesse Marschke and Brandon Wakeham as well as Nu Brown in the mix. Also Mehri (I think his name is) in juniors looks promising.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with the majority but that's due to Lewis having a break out season in first grade last year......he's been great for us both in attack and defence, his defence for a half I thought was outstanding last year......he grabbed his opportunity with both hands and should only get better in 2019.....only small criticism I had of him was he tended to rely on the bomb inside the oppositions quarter a bit to much for my liking.....he does have a good kicking game but you can't rely on the bomb every time you're near the oppositions try line.....Cogger will prove a very good buy for us.....he has linked brilliantly with Meany at Newcastle and I believe he'll be in the halves sooner rather than later, if he's as half as good as his dad Trevor we've bought very wisely......Foran won't see out the season in my opinion......injury prone and money hungry plus he came over under the old regime and the club even tried to release him last year on medical grounds but he stood his ground.....why wouldn't you with the money he's on......his next major injury will see him gone