Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has the worst lateral defence in the competition, he always makes errors when he has to move sideways. He should have made contact minimum and if Stimson missed but Lewis made contact I would have zero issue with it but he does this shit 5 times a game.
He over commits to a slide... Its in his nature, JR had the same issue which is where he got the tripping habit from.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This was always a ridiculous post and nothing has changed
Exactly watching Lewis last night poorly mis-manage the game after another full off season and reserve grade further cements the first post.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He over commits to a slide... Its in his nature, JR had the same issue which is where he got the tripping habit from.
And just like Reynolds he has the forum dropping loads in their undies over a solo chip and chase.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has the worst lateral defence in the competition, he always makes errors when he has to move sideways. He should have made contact minimum and if Stimson missed but Lewis made contact I would have zero issue with it but he does this shit 5 times a game.
The player he was marking was the ball carrier Walker. He is one of the better defending halves in my opinion

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The player he was marking was the ball carrier Walker. He is one of the better defending halves in my opinion
Exactly and once the ball goes past you move laterally and make contact with the player
It was a ballzy chip and chase, Steve Mortimer, Shifty Sherwin and Polly like... Credit where credit is due mate.
Which I did say earlier but its not sustainable, I would have preferred a cut out pass off a backline movement to the winger to score from Lewis is all I am trying to say.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly and once the ball goes past you move laterally and make contact with the player

Which I did say earlier but its not sustainable, I would have preferred a cut out pass off a backline movement to the winger to score from Lewis is all I am trying to say.
He fcuked up plenty dropping the ball back in to his backrower when we opened them up numerous times down the left hand side... Reckon Kix was in twice. FCUK cant wait for BURTON!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He fcuked up plenty dropping the ball back in to his backrower when we opened them up numerous times down the left hand side... Reckon Kix was in twice. FCUK cant wait for BURTON!!!
Yep and everyone would crucify Flanagan for the same thing earlier this year but they are now blinded by the chip and chase, he could do no wrong after that. If Lewis could set up a try from his passing game and if Katoa could hit the chest from dummy half we win.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The chip and regather was a great "heads up" play,its what we've been lacking all year.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep and everyone would crucify Flanagan for the same thing earlier this year but they are now blinded by the chip and chase, he could do no wrong after that. If Lewis could set up a try from his passing game and if Katoa could hit the chest from dummy half we win.
i'd love to see Flanno do a successful chip and chase, it would please me greatly. I was greatly pleased to see Lewis do one. I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with that.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i'd love to see Flanno do a successful chip and chase, it would please me greatly. I was greatly pleased to see Lewis do one. I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with that.
His other try was good too, to stay alive after he kicked , he copped a check on the way through and was still there in time to catch the deflection,great reflex catch in the wet conditions

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The chooks attacked down that side time and again last night, unlike against Manly the defense held almost every single time, and Lewis made plenty of good decisions. It was notable how many times he and JJ took down the man with the ball. Yes they scored down there twice, and Tupounia ran over him once, but if you are going to harp on about that you need to call a spade a spade and also recognise that the defense was far better than a week ago, and Lewis didn't give up the whole game.

I don't see anyone last night saying Lewis is the messiah or anything, I see people giving fair recognition of his effort, but most also add that he is a reasonable depth option at best.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His other try was good too, to stay alive after he kicked , he copped a check on the way through and was still there in time to catch the deflection,great reflex catch in the wet conditions
Yes, I noticed that at the time too, still looked ugly as sin but he stayed alive and showed good reflexes.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly watching Lewis last night poorly mis-manage the game after another full off season and reserve grade further cements the first post.
That he’s the worst half ever? You’re kidding yourself mate. Admit you were wrong and just being a drama queen

Last edited:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, some of you people. Is it any suprise that Jake barely got on the ball in key positions the SAME night Lewis returned to the side?

He's an effort player, one of the best in the game but unfortunately he has no where near the amount of skill to match his ego and the game just always seems to gravitate towards him. We've seen this for years and we need to move on.
Does take skill to chip over the top 30 out and score yourself and some vision as well but some people are blind to anything good he does

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The OP is the definition of an agenda, now trying to backtrack and pick out parts of his game against the Roosters to justify his original idiotic post.