Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, some of you people. Is it any suprise that Jake barely got on the ball in key positions the SAME night Lewis returned to the side?

He's an effort player, one of the best in the game but unfortunately he has no where near the amount of skill to match his ego and the game just always seems to gravitate towards him. We've seen this for years and we need to move on.
He is more composed than Avo,kicks and defends better too.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, some of you people. Is it any suprise that Jake barely got on the ball in key positions the SAME night Lewis returned to the side?

He's an effort player, one of the best in the game but unfortunately he has no where near the amount of skill to match his ego and the game just always seems to gravitate towards him. We've seen this for years and we need to move on.
What a load of crap.. “Flanagan didn’t give him the ball”, “ the forwards let him down”, “ Baz isn’t using him right…”

Fucking Avo needs to own his spot in FG, it’s no one else’s responsibility.

Lewis would look good in the halves with Burto, let’s re-sign him!!!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I'd counter that and say that Jake doesn't get on the ball full stop. Puts on a dummy and jink a week and if that doesn't work he's MIA.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see Lewis trialled at hooker. Has the defence for it, and gives us another 5th tackle options, not to mention the ability to be spontaneous.
Not the worst idea for hooker i've heard, is a strong defender for sure..but they have re-signed JMK so idk if Lachy has a role to play at the dog's next year.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see Lewis trialled at hooker. Has the defence for it, and gives us another 5th tackle options, not to mention the ability to be spontaneous.
Not the worst idea for hooker i've heard, is a strong defender for sure..but they have re-signed JMK so idk if Lachy has a role to play at the dog's next year.
He could come off the bench and replace JMK possibly. His defence is that good he could replace a forward too, he just needs to run the ball a bit harder. His asking price wouldn't be much, so for depth we should try and keep him

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Avo has been give every opportunity this year to cement a spot and hasn't showed much. He should have been given a shot at fullback at some stage IMO

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could come off the bench and replace JMK possibly. His defence is that good he could replace a forward too, he just needs to run the ball a bit harder. His asking price wouldn't be much, so for depth we should try and keep him
He can technically cover centres too (played there in NSW cup and did quite well). I'd roll the dice and this year swap him and BBO during games to see how he goes.