Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How are you going posting smack downs of players like this with “Kennel Immortal” as your status? Setting a good example for measured and sensible reasoning about our squads shortcomings. Yeah, Lewis’ attack isn’t great but his defence is superb and he digs in and has a crack. That’s what we need from our players.
Lewis defence is not superb. He makes strong legs tackles. This looks pretty but unfortunately allows for quick play the balls. His lateral movement in defence is up there with Hoppa and his reading of defence is also questionable. I hope he plays well but his previous 50 games don't fill me with much confidence

Malla

Reaction score
Surely Wakeham is now just above Averillo as the worst too?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How are you going posting smack downs of players like this with “Kennel Immortal” as your status? Setting a good example for measured and sensible reasoning about our squads shortcomings. Yeah, Lewis’ attack isn’t great but his defence is superb and he digs in and has a crack. That’s what we need from our players.
Seems to be a very likeable new poster here on TK, will make friends very quickly...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair enopugh....but don't blame Elliott. He's one of the few in the team who have done ok this year.
Yeah I know but he does some dumb shit that irritates me. He only looks good because the rest of our forwards are bog average.
Anyway when we slaughter the Rabbits this weekend Ill best his new groupie

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Lewis plays better than recent efforts in first grade .... not the ideal opposition to make heaps of changes though

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot is also a very good con man. I watched his presser today about the souths game and he actually convinced me that it's only a matter of time before the team clicks together on the field. I actually think we'll beat souths now because of what Elliot said. I'm getting into false thinking aren't I?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Elliot is also a very good con man. I watched his presser today about the souths game and he actually convinced me that it's only a matter of time before the team clicks together on the field. I actually think we'll beat souths now because of what Elliot said. I'm getting into false thinking aren't I?
Sounds like you've had your covid shot haven't you! :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FYI He's very smart. Adam was a chess champion and very good scrabble player before choosing to focus on football. He also designs and builds robots.
I heard they'd had their jersey presentation but when do you reckon he'll have those robots ready to play. We need 'em now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I heard they'd had their jersey presentation but when do you reckon he'll have those robots ready to play. We need 'em now.
NRL knocked back a request to add them to the top 30, but said Elliott's robots are welcome to play in the halves for the roosters.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah I know but he does some dumb shit that irritates me. He only looks good because the rest of our forwards are bog average.
Anyway when we slaughter the Rabbits this weekend Ill best his new groupie
Nah, he's a quality first grader.....I reckon most other clubs would be able to put him to better use too. The reason Elliott's game might be more predictable than it should be is he is one of our few genuine attacking options atm. Still, he's asked some questions of the d in our games this year.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah right....he never causes any problems for the defence at all....wtf are you watching during Bulldogs games. He's our best player. Including Nick "I'll be buried with this football" Cotric
Our best player that threw a shit forward pass to Flanno who spilt it with the line open, missed a clean tackle onthe Donks winger who scored off the short kick off, and and failed at a never-on miracle pass after he landed on the ground in a tackle that lead to another Donks try. Let alone the usual feet-for-hands moments.

Elliott might be one of our better forwards, doesn't mean he a good forward. He'd be lucky to be benching at any other side.