Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So many people told us Wakeham was miles around of Lewis. I’ll have faith in Baz for now until Burton arrives. Lewis did have a blinder against an experienced Raiders team in reggies. Lewis/Flanagan might work better together than Averillo/Flanagan, it’s not like it can be any worse.

The first post is still pathetic and over the top. It makes me cringe every time I read it

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He had a good game cause the forwards actual gave them a platform to create .

Don’t expect anything this weekend

The forward pack is abysmal and we’ll have done well to score 1 try which quite sadly is an improvement

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis is the safe option for a coach, has a big kick and can tackle so when a coach thinks he is sinking they throw him in.
Anyway let’s kick deep and pin them in the corner lol

won’t offer much in attack

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the criticism of Lewis is harsh. A lot of posters on here just repeat what the village idiot says.
Exactly mate and that’s why you can’t take the kennel too seriously. It’s like how Meaney is apparently a coward and too scared to be tackled etc, just rubbish one idiot who’s never played footy in his life made up and more idiots went along with

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is the safe option for a coach, has a big kick and can tackle so when a coach thinks he is sinking they throw him in.
Anyway let’s kick deep and pin them in the corner lol

won’t offer much in attack
Great, two halves whose only kick is an up-&-under with nothing on it straight to the back three.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis in the side simply shows you how rubbish our other halves are. Thankfully we have a good crop coming through in BBO, Rhajeb and O'Neil but in the meantime we have to put up with this shit.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahah...welcome back Lachey!!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: At least he will be running cover for Flange, Allen, Hetherington etc., because the pitchfork mob baying for his blood will be so focused on his every move, they wont be the focus of the outrage.

I feel a little sorry for the poor caaaant because even if we have a respectable game or at least not get flogged by a thousand it will be because Fbaz has changed things or the other players put in more effort etc. etc. Best tip for this weekend is that L Lewis will feature in hundreds of posts regardless of any outcome.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is celebrating his 126th year as per the ops headline :grinning:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now is the time. Its up to him.
I think he needs to settle and not try to beat the opposition on his own.
He does have another 12 players. Guess he thinks or knows they are shite.
I think the criticism of Lewis is harsh. A lot of posters on here just repeat what the village idiot says.
The halves have failed. He had to come into the side. I suspect he may just about find a permanent spot in the team.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true. Well said and that statement says it all...
He had a good game cause the forwards actual gave them a platform to create .

Don’t expect anything this weekend

The forward pack is abysmal and we’ll have done well to score 1 try which quite sadly is an improvement

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Meaney on weekend Nat. He just seemed so frustrated with players inside him. He hardly got the ball untill he went to fullback then it was on the back foot. He had a few times he had words with Cotric then when he did pass the ball to him he had less than no room.
Exactly mate and that’s why you can’t take the kennel too seriously. It’s like how Meaney is apparently a coward and too scared to be tackled etc, just rubbish one idiot who’s never played footy in his life made up and more idiots went along with

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said Baz Unfortunately its so true.. He has got to have a blinder or be crucified
hahahahahahahahah...welcome back Lachey!!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: At least he will be running cover for Flange, Allen, Hetherington etc., because the pitchfork mob baying for his blood will be so focused on his every move, they wont be the focus of the outrage.

I feel a little sorry for the poor caaaant because even if we have a respectable game or at least not get flogged by a thousand it will be because Fbaz has changed things or the other players put in more effort etc. etc. Best tip for this weekend is that L Lewis will feature in hundreds of posts regardless of any outcome.