Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give the **** a break, he is playing above and beyond. [emoji23]

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Been horrible outside of the pass every half from Sg ball could throw and the kick straight after. Why does he get this magical pass mark from everyone for basic halfback plays ffs
Nah definitely not one of his horrible games. To be fair in regards to that pass, he had to have the mind to hold it, get into position and get it straight to DWZ cleanly.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah definitely not one of his horrible games. To be fair in regards to that pass, he had to have the mind to hold it, get into position and get it straight to DWZ cleanly.
I said from the start it was a good pass but it wasn’t impossible

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he gets big headed. What was that back heal shit? He had tons of time to turn and try and tap it back, but we were in front and he was being a big head.

You think that **** makes a pkay like that under a Bellamy? No way, hes a fuckwitt big head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he gets big headed. What was that back heal shit? He had tons of time to turn and try and tap it back, I we were in front and he was being a big head.

You think that c*** makes a pkay like that under a Bellamy? No way, hes a fuckwitt big head.
Why do you think I've been hammering him for so long? Lol. Not just because he's shit, but because he's so infuriating to watch. His attitude just comes across as extremely toxic.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought this thread didn’t deserve to be so far done the list, especially after that dumb arse chip kick

Fuck off Lewis

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last kick with about 1 min to go was some sort of special play. It was our last chance to score so he decides to put in a 4 metre diddly kick straight to the Titans. Game over. Almost any other option would have been better. A high mid-field bomb, long pass out to someone in a better position, but no, he tries to do a little chip and chase for himself and be a hero.