Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw the link of the Lewis-Barrett video on the Dogs website. Cant be fucked watching it - specifically because its about Lewis. Did Baz even give him permission to make details of the call public. I'm sure Baz has contacted other players yet they don't go around blabbing about it.

My main issue with Lewis is if you're going to talk the talk, you need to be able to walk the walk. Listening to him you'd think he was the eighth immortal. His ego is fucking huge.

There are a lot of players in this team I dislike (not hate) but it's all down to their football ability (or lack thereof), but none of those players, with the exception of Lewis, big-note themselves. As much as I cant stand Tolman, at least he is humble

Hopoate is probably our most influential and best player, and yet during post-game interviews following a rare win, he is always very humble and modest. I don't mind athletes who are cocky, but when you do that, you HAVE to back it up on the field.

Last edited:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see this c*** on the bulldogs Facebook page talking about his phone call with Trent... Seriously I fucking hate the c*** soooo much. Why even make that phonecall public you smug little c***. Have no idea why he has tickets on himself.
Yeah how good is it did you enjoy ??

Enjoy it

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just saw the link of the Lewis-Barrett video on the Dogs website. Cant be fucked watching it - specifically because its about Lewis. Did Baz even give him permission to make details of the call public. I'm sure Baz has contacted other players yet they don't go around blabbing about it.

My main issue with Lewis is if you're going to talk the talk, you need to be able to walk the walk. Listening to him you'd think he was the eighth immortal. His ego is fucking huge.

There are a lot of players in this team I dislike (not hate) but it's all down to their football ability (or lack thereof), but none of those players, with the exception of Lewis, big-note themselves. As much as I cant stand Tolman, at least he is humble

Hopoate is probably our most influential and best player, and yet during post-game interviews following a rare win, he is always very humble and modest. I don't mind athletes who are cocky, but when you do that, you HAVE to back it up on the field.
Ill summarise your post

FUCK LEWIS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s worse than Lewis.

Didn’t even find the grass once with his passes.
There's some great clips on You Tube.

To watch all those club greats and the entertaining footy. The way they played the game. Some of the best thinkers and executers in the game. It was brilliant stuff.

Compare to our current roster and plodding gameplan.

We had the 2 greatest ever backer upperers in Mortimer and Lamb and look at us now. Rarely happens.

At least we have the past to celebrate and look back on with pride.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just have a gut feeling he will be a somebody one day , and not in blue n white colours .So help me God an oath , I'll be the first dogs supporter to cheer him across the line when he puts the steeden underneath the black dot against .
Shame on this fake news thred .
Deadset 33 scattered NRL,
appearances lost count in relation to how many different combinations the poor bastard has been dealt with .
Don't worry Lewis , I also remember the good times too mate when your class was on and when it gets regular . We all will witness this rubbish against you down the track too bro . Keep going hard mate like you're tackling and attitude it won't be long my man .
And to all the haters even if we get flogged this week enjoy you're fake news thred so Lewis can prove more people wrong

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just have a gut feeling he will be a somebody one day , and not in blue n white colours .So help me God an oath , I'll be the first dogs supporter to cheer him across the line when he puts the steeden underneath the black dot against .
appearances lost count in relation to how many different combinations the poor bastard has been dealt with .
Don't worry Lewis , I also remember the good times too mate when your class was on and when it gets regular . We all will witness this rubbish against you down the track too bro . Keep going hard mate like you're tackling and attitude it won't be long my man .
And to all the haters even if we get flogged this week enjoy you're fake news thred so Lewis can prove more people wrong
I want him to succeed. I really do. It’s not like anyone here wants him to fail.

But the fact is that he’s detrimental to the team when he plays.

How many times has the attack stalled when he gets the ball, either due to him passing it to the grass or handing it off to a forward.

Since he’s signed for next year, I’d like to see if he can massively improve under Barrett.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"Class" LOL. Lewis is toxic trash, the sooner he's gone the better

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get off the fucking meth mate

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want him to succeed. I really do. It’s not like anyone here wants him to fail.

How many times has the attack stalled when he gets the ball, either due to him passing it to the grass or handing it off to a forward.

Since he’s signed for next year, I’d like to see if he can massively improve under Barrett.
I don't want him to succeed.

Hes plain and simple not good enough, if he does something positive (miraculously)that runs the risk of prolonging this shit **** in the team for subsequent seasons. As long as he's playing for us as a starter we'll never see the finals

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Aren't school teachers supposed to be patient far out mate tough marker he's still in primary school bro

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Your a legend mate good post

Some cry babys will attack you just tel em farkk off

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I can do this. Another whole 80 minutes of this. Wish I couldn’t watch
You'd think each 80 minutes he plays would just be extra nails in the coffin but we've got idiots running the club