Lewis has to go to 1st grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have been saying this for a while but Brandon Wakeham is our man, for his age his got all our halves covered and his a good goal kicker too.
I hear he's somewhat plateaued a bit in Flegg and is being outshone by others.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he isn’t on a shit load of money like hoppa so there is no chance of them getting swapped.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been saying this for a while but Brandon Wakeham is our man, for his age his got all our halves covered and his a good goal kicker too.
Seen Willie Taulau's boy play the other day in SG ball.. Kid can play.

The only thing I worry about Wakeman is his attitude. Seems to worry more about the push and shove than the game at hand. Maybe maturity will change that though.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The thing I like most about Lewis is he competes for everything doesn’t matter where he’s playing

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing I like most about Lewis is he competes for everything doesn’t matter where he’s playing
I remember a game he played early this season Lewis played centre he absoulutly smashed some players they kept attacking his side i think it was gallan that said how good he was. He was so eager and keen real mogrel.my god i wish fg had that.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham is the best half we have in the lower grades by a mile.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His defence isnt excellent, just normal like anyone else
Not really a smart footballer, as he doesnt lead the team around that well
His kicking game isnt anything special, last time i watched it was Cleeland & Brown that did all the kicking
He doesnt have footwork or pace, if anything just avge like most

There is nothing whatsoever about him that stands out above any other half in Nsw Cup or even FG, if he was anything special he would have been starting half in NSW cup instead of being placed at centre. If Pay or Georgallis thought he was FG material then he would have been starting Half and readying him for FG. And only reason he is back at half is because Frawley is back in FG. I dont have any personal against the kid.
Actually when we first bought him for under 20s, there was massive wraps about him and i was excited to watch him, so i did and there was nothing there at all that i saw that showed he was anything spectacular. I think our desperation with the FG squad has seen a lot of ppl clutching at straws thinking he will be good in FG.
We need a proper half with skills that will lead us forward, not just another avge footballer, we already have enough in the first grade side...
Well said. People are clutching at straws. Desperate times. I agree if he was a stand out half he wouldn’t be playing in the centres in isp.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well said. People are clutching at straws. Desperate times. I agree if he was a stand out half he wouldn’t be playing in the centres in isp.
Thats why the kennel is so good allows all of us to voice our opinion even if we dont agree but you have your opinion on Lewis and happy to have mine

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not for the dogs he will get snapped up soon by another club. Dogs seem to have a problem keeping talent
maybe under Des, but two debuts in two weeks suggests to me that Dean is looking to start shaping his squad

Status
Not open for further replies.