Lets go shopping.. Which Manly player would you like to see at the Dogs in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
LOL VAI

F**k their forum; they have so many racist bogans on their.

Also I think one of the guys that went on their forum is that annoying poster from LU "doggies bro"

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
"everythings reported 2013" You wouldn't happen to be doggiebro?

Anyway, Foran in a interview on foxsports said himself he was at the club until 2014.

Foran was on contract to 2012 and had a 2 year extension clause which he activated in his contract.

But if you say 2013, provide your source.
well you were correct about hasler staying...

C

Ceagle

well you were correct about hasler staying...
I had no knowledge about his contract situation, but I know for a fact that Foran is signed until 2014. Look I'm just answering some of your guys questions.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL VAI

F**k there forum; they have so many racist bogans on their.

Also I think one of the guys that went on their forum is that annoying poster from LU "doggies bro"
that's fair enough to an extent i guess. i've not experienced a crowd at brooky, but from all reports, the abuse from some of their 'supporters' is inexcusable

every fanbase has it's 'idiot brigade' i guess

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran stated that he never wants to play under anyone other than Hasler, but it all depends on if he can be released, and who he loves more. Manly or Des.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway, Foran in a interview on foxsports said himself he was at the club until 2014.
There was a bloke named Sonny that once said something similar to that..

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
that's fair enough to an extent i guess. i've not experienced a crowd at brooky, but from all reports, the abuse from some of their 'supporters' is inexcusable

every fanbase has it's 'idiot brigade' i guess
Tbh reading some of the stuff their supporters were saying; I was disgusted, we're in 2012 and we still have people being racist like its the 1920's.

Also some of the people from this forum are retards, going on there and talking crap just to stir the pot for no reason calling Brett Stewart a ****** etc.

Poor form by both.

P

Paint.

We WON'T be getting any backrowers, as TG has clearly said he wants to produce our juniors, and our most promising juniors (Finucane, Carter, Burr, Jackson) are all backrowers - add that to Taupau, Pritchard, Eastwood, etc.
Also got quite a few front rowers as well.

C

chipandchase

it is fairly obvious that they have a better 6 and 7 by a long way.
I would say both Keating and Hodkinson are playing for their futures next year. Both Foran and Cherry-Evans have get out clauses and both are superior players.

I dont think even the most ardent blue and white supporter of Hodkinson ( Bulldogs09)could argue that Hodkinson is better than Cherry-Evans.

being the person Hasler is, i cant see him ripping Manly apart. i would say he would only one or maybe 2, and the first one we need is Foran.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
oh chip only u could turn it into a hodkinson bashing thread, bring foran and will see hodkinson shine like we did last year, dce yet to back up his first year and besides des one thing is a common factor the nz 5/8. FORAN. sign him ASAP!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bring foran and will see hodkinson shine like we did last year, dce yet to back up his first year
exactly

we don't need dce, hodko will go fine behind a better motivated pack and hasler will get the best out of him

put hodko in the manly team this year and he'd kick ass (joey and hasler coaching him, plus a pack with plenty of starch and a gun 5/8 to compliment him and a centre out to his right who puts in)

going on this year though, dce was clearly the better player (dally m afterall) but the circumstances were vastly different

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Definitely not either of the Stewart brothers or Matai. Do not want Matai anywhere near us.
like or hate him, Matai is a gin centre, similar to Vagana, and why you hate him now, is why you would like him if he was playing for us...

Also maybe Robertson? Or Oldfield. Someone solid on the wing.
Robertson is off to England

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
haha Gin!!

I really don't want any Manly players. I would like to see how Reynolds goes at 6 next year. Maybe Foran if Reynolds has a shocking year but would prefer to look elsewhere for a 6.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take only Foran. Maloney will go to Penrith under Cleary. DES signed with us for a new challenge. Somehow I think it's hardly a challenge if he brings over his 5 best players. For it to be a challenge he needs to work with what's already here. He won't want to ruin Manly and will tell the players to serve out their contracts. If he brings anyone it will only be Foran as we need a decent five eight

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
haha Gin!!

I really don't want any Manly players. I would like to see how Reynolds goes at 6 next year. Maybe Foran if Reynolds has a shocking year but would prefer to look elsewhere for a 6.
Matai is a Tool!! how about Cherry-Evans at half and Hodko at 5/8?? Hodko is a bigger and is a very good defender too.

Just a thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.