Lets go shopping.. Which Manly player would you like to see at the Dogs in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not coming here to have a go at anyone, just spreading the news.

Graham lowe on radio this morning was talking about the get out clauses in the contracts of Foran, Stewart Bro's ect. Apparently the clauses can only be activated if Hasler is sacked by the club.

Just putting that out there.
That would explain why Manly will not let Des go early, Clearly Des can not just walk away from his contract, he is afterall stll a Manly boy and doubt he would ever cr@p on the club he has served for so long, Just like Folks with us.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Graham lowe on radio this morning was talking about the get out clauses in the contracts of Foran, Stewart Bro's ect. Apparently the clauses can only be activated if Hasler is sacked by the club.

cheers for the update ceagle

personally, above all else, i prefer we didn't get any of your players, as i've mentioned a few times the last few days.

maloney from the warriors has stated not all that long ago, that he'd like to come back to sydney and that is my preferred option for our gap at pivot. obviously the grand final may have swayed him into wanting to stay there, but we'll see once the gf honeymoon is over in about 6 months or so

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That would explain why Manly will not let Des go early, Clearly Des can not just walk away from his contract, he is afterall stll a Manly boy and doubt he would ever cr@p on the club he has served for so long, Just like Folks with us.
Yeah but the club crapped on Des

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
spot on mate

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T. Williams and J. Buhrer. Yes Please. Foran - Mixed Feelings. I would personally rather James Maloney. But in reality, with Des here in 2013, more likely it would be Foran.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

what about the fact peters came out saying expect about 5 manly players to follow des to the dogs?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
what about the fact peters came out saying expect about 5 manly players to follow des to the dogs?
Iwould not get too exited, Peters venting some sour grapes I'd say

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does no one see the value in Joe Galuvao??? Obviously Foran but Joe is the perfect addition to our pack without costing more than 200k a season.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we'll see in due time i guess, about the players with the clause

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How does no one see the value in Joe Galuvao??? Obviously Foran but Joe is the perfect addition to our pack without costing more than 200k a season.
He is too old, we are building to the future

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
our pack is fine, we just need to look at pivot and right centre and to a lesser extent the wing spot opposite turner

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score

When did he say that?

If you mean the bit where he was talking to the dead set legends about how many players had the potential to leave due to get out clauses then yes he said there were about 5. He didn't say he expected them all to follow.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T. Williams and J. Buhrer. Yes Please. Foran - Mixed Feelings. I would personally rather James Maloney. But in reality, with Des here in 2013, more likely it would be Foran.
Does anyone know when Foran's current contract ends? I thought Manly had him locked away for a few years?

Either Maloney or Foran would look good in the Blue & White 6 Jersey.

With Des coming in. Quality players will want to come to the Dogs once more.

Other than the fans i don't think too many are left at the club with direct SBW history. Would love to see him back as a Bulldog. Even as a right centre!

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Foran's current contract ends?

Not too sure, but I think I heard somewhere it ends in 2012. So if Des doesn't come across next season, chances are both he and Foran will be here in 2013.

C

Ceagle

"everythings reported 2013" You wouldn't happen to be doggiebro?

Anyway, Foran in a interview on foxsports said himself he was at the club until 2014.

Foran was on contract to 2012 and had a 2 year extension clause which he activated in his contract.

But if you say 2013, provide your source.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"everythings reported 2013" You wouldn't happen to be doggiebro?

Anyway, Foran in a interview on foxsports said himself he was at the club until 2014.
apologies for any of the hektik idiots or other bro's over at your forum. they don't represent our club

Status
Not open for further replies.