Let's all LOL @ Doust !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No way... Agree with previous posts. There is no way this can happen. I just had to laugh...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt the game stop when the referee blows full time and thats when the ball is declared dead? Otherwise its play on.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its going to be even funnier when they blow up at the end of the year saying " if we had those 2 points we would not of got the spoon"

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Read the title, remembered Soward... lol'd then I typed this post.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
I tried finding that Soward moment on YouTube to put up on Facebook for my smart arse Saints mates but couldn't find it. Would love it if one of you guys could help...

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't even read that shit.

When Soward clearly milked that penalty Doust was happy to keep the 2 points. What has changed now?

Look at his head, good for kicking.

I hate those Dragqueens flips!
Exactly what I was thinking, go back to your hole and stay there you clown!

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Take the try off them that they were gifted after the obvious strip that went unnoticed.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
LOL my mates are all getting excited when nothing will happen. Idiots.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't the main complaint / issue that the ball was played AFTER the full time siren.?

If thats the case the last play the ball is null and valid, and therefore the final try doesn't exist as its outside of time.

That said, referees miss a lot of things as it is, so it doesn't suprise me none of them can tell the time / read the time from the big screen either.

Overpaid and underdelivering .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
somebody make a sequel to this classic

[video=youtube;NZHYm3gJXrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHYm3gJXrI[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL it isn't like this is the first time something like this has happened, he should get over him self and move on like all the other teams (including us) have...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
there was also a deadest try that Melbourne scored and they called it a forward pass...I think it was proctor who went over for the try...the pass was NOWHERE NEAR FORWARD....
dragons had all the 50/50 calls in that game...and still managed to lose it leading by 14 with under 15 mins to play...karmas a bitchhhhhhhhhh

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
there was also a deadest try that Melbourne scored and they called it a forward pass...I think it was proctor who went over for the try...the pass was NOWHERE NEAR FORWARD....
dragons had all the 50/50 calls in that game...and still managed to lose it leading by 14 with under 15 mins to play...karmas a bitchhhhhhhhhh
Exactly, the game wasn't lost in the extra second, it was lost over 15 minutes, the players should be hurting, they only have themselves to blame.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
LOL it isn't like this is the first time something like this has happened, he should get over him self and move on like all the other teams (including us) have...
no we havent

**** st merge and **** soward

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
give us the 2 points for the 2009 dragons match and then replay the 2009 finals series again please
It wasnt the dragons who lost the minor premiership for the dogs , the dogs were stripped of 2 points which they won against penrith

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It wasnt the dragons who lost the minor premiership for the dogs , the dogs were stripped of 2 points which they won against penrith
take your pick either one of those incidents costs us

Status
Not open for further replies.