1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by bradtalo, Nov 2, 2019.

?

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Kennel Immortal

Complete and utter bullshit as usual: you need to stop listening to those delusional voices in your head.

No where does it say what your attempting to claim as usual. You just make shit up. It is actually pathetic.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass. It is obviously hard for you though clearly. Must be a sad existence if you can’t accept something so simple and then bluntly make shit up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Natboy II

Natboy II Kennel Enthusiast

Hahaha just accept you’re wrong again instead of trying to insult me

3. Bulldogs09

Though I’m right and you have not proven anything except for what I’ve said to be factual and you trying to claim something as fact that has not been shown or even alleged...

Show me where it says what your claiming as fact... show me that this isn’t about them trying to entice him to break a contract early? Not a single bit of proof other than media stating things that I’ve said can and have happened and zero punishment for that has been handed down.... only supporting my FACT and making you look more foolish (if possible)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Natboy II

Natboy II Kennel Enthusiast

F
    Dig dig dig. It was before November 1 and for the 2021 season. Dig dig dig. Have a good day once you get out of that hole you dug

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bulldogs09

So in other words you can’t provide anything to support the voices in your head and dispute the actual facts at all and just continue dribbling shit.

Yawn.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. KambahOne

KambahOne Kennel Regular

Tennis players?

7. 187

187 Kennel Addict

Mate you sound a bit rattled lately. Ever considered a Mr I-style hiatus to gather your thoughts and recompose yourself? I think it would do you the world of good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

Why not.
    One's a GOAT and the Rorters Sombreros fit perfectly.

9. KambahOne

KambahOne Kennel Regular

Umm ok, but if they don't play footy than they won't be counted under the cap? Still not seeing the relevance here?

10. Bulldogs09

Oh look dumb tagged dumber in. Run along window licker. You aren’t worth my time what so ever, in a battle of wits you are simply unarmed.

Ratboy is delusional and makes shit up, you are just completely and utterly a simpleton.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. tonee

tonee Administrator Staff Member Gilded

What's going on here.

I'd like a large pop corn with a coke please.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. oldpuppy

oldpuppy Kennel Regular

Anyone know what happens when a thread hits 100 pages.
    I'm really excited!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

Unfortunately 96 pages are for bitches fighting, the place has turned to shit!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Bulldogs09

Needs 4 years to be fixed. Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. oldpuppy

oldpuppy Kennel Regular

Ahhh
    I thought the first fan base forum to reach 100 gets latrell's signature.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

Nah he's asking for 104 pages apparently and that's too much. ;)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  17. axeman23

axeman23 Kennel Regular

Save the popcorn just in case the Titans DO land Latrell: Latrell Mitchell, $1 million+ a year, and the Gold Coast glitter strips, what could POSSIBLY go wrong??? :tearsofjoy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Super Moderator Staff Member

The same tigers paid $900k for josh r

• Like Like x 1
  19. rainman

rainman Kennel Immortal

and the saga continues, the Rooster mgt really are one step ahead when it comes to shit like this, they called his bluff and bingo

The Wests Tigers have sensationally pulled their offer to Latrell Mitchell.

The joint-venture outfit has grown tired of waiting for an answer to their three-year offer and have decided to explore other options. The shock move could leave the disgruntled Rooster without an alternative given other clubs don’t have the funds to meet his almost $1 million-per-season asking price.

The Tigers had hoped their offer, which would have effectively become a four-year deal starting from 2020 if the Roosters granted a release, was enough to lure the NSW and Australian centre. But not even the chance to play fullback was enough to get a prompt response.

[​IMG]
    The Tigers have pulled their offer to Latrell Mitchell.CREDIT:NRL PHOTOS

The Cowboys and Titans have been mooted as potential alternatives, but they would need to offload several players in order to table an offer approaching Mitchell’s market value.

Sources have told the Herald that Mitchell was prepared to wait up until Christmas before making a call on his future. The Tigers, who have $1.7 million left in their salary cap to spend for 2020, weren’t prepared to wait that long.

Club officials had become frustrated with the delays, privately believing the 22 year old may have been waiting for a better offer elsewhere. The Tigers haven’t closed the door altogether on restarting negotiations, but took a strong stance to show they wouldn’t be used as a bargaining tool or fallback option.

Mitchell still has a year to run on his Roosters contract, but there premiers want him off their books as soon as possible. Mitchell’s teammates are currently in the United States on a working holiday to celebrate their grand final win. While Roosters players are training and partying in America, Mitchell has remained in Taree to sort out his future and assist with the bushfire relief effort in his hometown.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Enthusiast

Time to put our first offer back on the table! Cowboys already have three 1m players. Titans are the last club a player based outside QLD would sign for (unless money is an incentive of course). Surely his position at the Roosters is untenable. Maybe our 850k offer with Roosters chipping in what we don't have (what we heard early days in the Latrell saga) is still possible. I have a feeling he wants to go to the Rabbitohs but they're not getting Burgess' compensation until possibly next year. Can this really go on for another month+?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2