Results are only viewable after voting.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chooks are only pushing hard to release latrell so they can grab semi

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well they will lose there jobs if they don't sign any marquee players soon.
Some star signings would be nice but as I said earlier, it isn't all about marquee signings as long as they recruit the best of the rest. If they somehow ended up recruiting Papenhuyzen, Cotric, Grant, Thompson etc then we'd all be ecstatic and they would have well and truly proven themselves.

But anything short of talent the calibre of those listed above won't be good enough for them to keep their jobs or for our club to improve enough to be a consistent threat to make the finals each year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some star signings would be nice but as I said earlier, it isn't all about marquee signings as long as they recruit the best of the rest. If they somehow ended up recruiting Papenhuyzen, Cotric, Grant, Thompson etc then we'd all be ecstatic and they would have well and truly proven themselves.

But anything short of talent the calibre of those listed above won't be good enough for them to keep their jobs or for our club to improve enough to be a consistent threat to make the finals each year.
Thats true mate. Lets just hope they are holding back for 2021 because otherwise it won't end well for them.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I have always said... time will tell !
One thing puzzles me...Mundine and someone else pursuing him for us months ago, lately he is saying Littrell will go for the highest bidder, What changed ???
His son signed with Soufs, who I reckon was the plan all along..

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There goes the theory about him being too expensive ....would have worked out at approx 880k per season if we split the 350 over 3 years that the roosters were putting up..
So do you guys think he was too expensive now? Or a recruitment blunder?

If that's true that's very telling. And no doubt telling will have two very distinct camps!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And another way to look at it...

350 from the roosters
350 from forans money
He would have cost us a case of beer for 2020...
If true, they really need to pull their heads in...
There goes the theory about him being too expensive ....would have worked out at approx 880k per season if we split the 350 over 3 years that the roosters were putting up..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Who knows mate. There is more to this than what is being said in rumor mills and the Media. I am sure this will be brought up at the Members forum in a few weeks.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Why would the roosters pay 350k? They don’t generally pay for players to play for other clubs and he’s only meant to be on 550k. 64% is pretty bloody high

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Huh? I wasn't referring to money. So the 'theory' as you call it is well intact.
What I find 'telling' is if it's true half the board and the coach didn't want him.
The Chooks a) don't lose players they don't want to lose and b) generally won't pay for players to play elsewhere.

The whole thing is likely Daily Terrorgraph crap, but if there is a modicum of truth to it - the Chooks were super keen to cut him loose by offering some of his weight and even at a supposed 'bargain' we still said no.
So definitely not a blunder and yeah, with his alleged demands to play fullback, the quality 'advisors' in his corner and other known concerns still too expensive.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And another way to look at it...

350 from the roosters
350 from forans money
He would have cost us a case of beer for 2020...
If true, they really need to pull their heads in...
No guarantee we're getting 350k for Foran.
Total speculation the Chooks were putting up 350k.
You must like expensive beer.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huh? I wasn't referring to money. So the 'theory' as you call it is well intact.
What I find 'telling' is if it's true half the board and the coach didn't want him.
The Chooks a) don't lose players they don't want to lose and b) generally won't pay for players to play elsewhere.

The whole thing is likely Daily Terrorgraph crap, but if there is a modicum of truth to it - the Chooks were super keen to cut him loose by offering some of his weight and even at a supposed 'bargain' we still said no.
So definitely not a blunder and yeah, with his alleged demands to play fullback, the quality 'advisors' in his corner and other known concerns still too expensive.
You could bet your bottom dollar on it...
There is more to it !!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No guarantee we're getting 350k for Foran.
Total speculation the Chooks were putting up 350k.
You must like expensive beer.
Unless by miracle Foran makes it back before 12 weeks we will get 350k
As for the Crooks forking out 350k I believe...where there is smoke there is fire !
Otherwise...We should brew our own beer :D

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in respect to them offering money, based on the way they have conducted themselves over the last week or so, I would say yes...they probably did offer us money to take him off their books
Unless by miracle Foran makes it back before 12 weeks we will get 350k
As for the Crooks forking out 350k I believe...where there is smoke there is fire !
Otherwise...We should brew our own beer :D

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score