• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hope Latrell enjoyed riding high at the Chooks because he will be lucky to make the finals at the Bunnies. Their pack is absolute garage except for Murray.
They're favourites to make the eight again next season, they're actually the fourth most likely team to win the Grand Final behind Roosters, Storm and Raiders. Also when they get Arrow, at the moment in 2021, they'll be right up there again. Latrell will be great for them and they'll probably sign Luke Thompson as well.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope he fails, just for being a shit **** about the whole process.
A 'shit ****' for testing the market which he's entitled to do? or a 'shit ****' for wanting to play a more involved position?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They're favourites to make the eight again next season, they're actually the fourth most likely team to win the Grand Final behind Roosters, Storm and Raiders. Also when they get Arrow, at the moment in 2021, they'll be right up there again. Latrell will be great for them and they'll probably sign Luke Thompson as well.
Odds mean absolutely nothing to me and they won’t have Arrow or Thompson next year because they could barely get enough cash to get Latrell. Cook relies heavily on getting go forward and he won’t get it with that pack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Odds mean absolutely nothing to me and they won’t have Arrow or Thompson next year because they could barely get enough cash to get Latrell. Cook relies heavily on getting go forward and he won’t get it with that pack.
More accurate (or at least better to go off) than what you or me say. Saying they mean absolutely nothing is a bit oblivious. I personally think they'll finish a little lower then top four if they don't get Arrow for 2020.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
More accurate than what you or me say. I personally think they'll finish a little lower then top four if they don't get Arrow.
No there not it’s just a combination of bookmakers opinions and weight of money they create betting odds. They get them wrong all the time.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No there not it’s just a combination of bookmakers opinions and weight of money they create betting odds. They get them wrong all the time.
Yeah that's sport. There are always one to a couple of teams that do better or worse than expected (by a meaningful margin).