Results are only viewable after voting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah and hed be only on $500-$600k this year anyway
I'd love us to reconsider him if we could get him at value or just above (7-800k). I really find it hard to believe no one else being interested tho for the same if not more (which is what it looks like but it's very strange to me). Maybe he wants to go to the Rabbitohs?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucked in to the greedy little shit had more then modest offers thrown at him by us the tigers and cowboys and the roosters and this arrogant turd paraded around little king shit and his attitude sent teams packing if it was his manger give your self a upper cut now he will be in reggies his off with the state voach

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And there we go. Unwanted by Roosters and now most other clubs who pulled their offers. Then he pulls the race card for not getting picked by NSW.

I’m glad the club saw this coming and pulled their offer.
I've suffered a big loss of interest in origin with the bias of refereeing. But his last origin appearance was supposedly underwhelming. Maybe he needs to focus on his game rather than looking for a pot of gold at whichever club will provide it.

Having numerous clubs come out to publicly say they're not interested doesn't speak well for him. I'm really not in the know about why he's scaring clubs away from the negotiating table, but I'm glad that we were the first to go down that road. It wouldn't surprise me if he's keen on taking the Burgess money with Souths though.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just sad now. He will certainly look back on this as his sliding doors moment.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just sad now. He will certainly look back on this as his sliding doors moment.
Hopefully it's a lesson to the young ones out there thinking their entitled. All he has done is damage himself and burnt some bridges with some influential people, all because of being misguided by other people and their influences.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If lattrells Manager is smart which it doesn’t appear so I would be shelving plans for lattrell to sign with someone for 2021 and get him to knuckle down for 2020 and when he kills it in the first few months all of a sudden hell be a wanted man again,his brand is damaged atm

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If lattrells Manager is smart which it doesn’t appear so I would be shelving plans for lattrell to sign with someone for 2021 and get him to knuckle down for 2020 and when he kills it in the first few months all of a sudden hell be a wanted man again,his brand is damaged atm
Put it back on Rorters and see if they play him CCup lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes calling out selectors and freddy over racism. After fittler picked more aboriginal players then any previous nsw coach ever has. He was dropped and replaced with another aboriginal player who rightfully won man of the series.
Stay away from him his trouble like folau.
If he was concentrating on the game instead of the anthem and other outside noice he probably would have been switched on, played well and still be there.
Mitchell needs fittler to explain to him he wasnt having a go in that first game.
If he cant work that out himself his just trying to stir trouble.

Dumb prick was not dropped over having a bad game.
Was dropped for not having a go for his team mates at all.
Till he works that out the kid will get no where in life.
Only farm he will be on is mine, sleeping in rat infested quarters picking up sticks on 45 degree days.

Now shut up kid and go earn it, just not at canterbury.