Official Lafai signs for rest of 2020

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it’s been touched already but I’m happy about this. Last couple games proves besides Averillo (whos really a 5/8th) we don’t have first grade centres. At least Lafai is first grade standard compared to Holland and Montoya.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's only for a year, so be it. I hope they don't get fooled into re-signing him like DWZ... Averillo has to be there regardless. If this keeps him out of the starting team I'd be furious.

If Holland, Montoya or Crichton are named ahead of Averillo then they're all fucked in the head. Surely the backline named tomorrow will be:

1: Meaney
2: DWZ
3: Averillo
4: Lafai
5: Smith
It HAS to be this, just HAS TO BE!!!!!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ill be dirty if he keeps Averillo out of the side!
Foran cleared
Katoa on the bench
Remis and Lafai in the centres
I want Averillo on the bench to swap out Lewis or Lewis left right out but i know it wont happen.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows that the club isnt willing to lay down and get the spoon

We only need 2 wins as I cant see the Warriors winning another game. They will be lucky to see out the season to be honest

I dont mind Lafai. He was ordinary last year but he actually had a really good year in 2018 and he still has the ability to beat a man one on one and create opportunities. Our centres were pretty bad on the weekend and never looked like creating anything.

Actually I take that back. Montoya created the match winning try in the last 30 seconds

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's hope he can surprise us all. In all honesty though, he is better then Holland or Montoya.
Schoup as well? Best time to try him out.

ESL starting soon...Holland?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Averillo has played a fair bit of centre. Meaney, never.
He's played it this year only and he was shit at it. He's a 6 or 1.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most improvement is made a little at a time, not in big jumps. Hopefully Lafai brings with him some spirit and energy and is a slightly better option in Centre than anyone who has started there in the last two weeks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averillo is NOT A FUCKING CENTRE.

He's our best back so should be put in a playmaking role.
I'd love to see Averillo at fullback in a few weeks. But seeing as he's been "rested" for a month, maybe a game or two in the centres isn't such a bad thing til he gets a shot at the back. He's still better in the centres than any of the other options.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So be brought Thompson in early and now we've signed Lafai. Bye CHN and/or Okunbor?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill be dirty if he keeps Averillo out of the side!
Foran cleared
Katoa on the bench
Remis and Lafai in the centres
I want Averillo on the bench to swap out Lewis or Lewis left right out but i know it wont happen.
With Laf in the centre’s and Reimis back Foran cleared we have the right opportunity to push Lewis out for Averillo. That’s what I would do anyway.