Ladder Watch: Run to the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Rorters are not as invincible as some people think. Lots of kinks in their defence. We exposed them last week and a shitty Knights side put 22 points on them today. They are very beatable with a well executed game plan.
As long as we win most of remaining matches I think our style of play ( boring I know) is suited to semi final football.
Nobody will really want to any us in the semi's.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks will win another 2 games.

there is no way the NRL will allow the Rabbits to drop out of the 4. Too much $$$$ at stake
Our club makes more money them for sure easily yet we get no special treatment for the NRL, the NRL take our clubs power for granted lol

The Rorters are not as invincible as some people think. Lots of kinks in their defence. We exposed them last week and a shitty Knights side put 22 points on them today. They are very beatable with a well executed game plan.
As long as we win most of remaining matches I think our style of play ( boring I know) is suited to semi final football.
You need to hold them out early that the problem, their attack is way too strong early on but fades out you can't let them get too far ahead as seen with both of their last games.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sharks and rabbits will take 4th and 5th or visa versa

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our club makes more money them for sure easily yet we get no special treatment for the NRL, the NRL take our clubs power for granted lol
While this might be true, i don't think the NRL fears the 'Dogs at all, we don't have a wealthy backer that has influence in more than just the NRL. Souths and the Roosters both have very influential people leading them, if the 'Dogs had someone of Politis's calibre at the helm you'll find we'd get a lot more decisions go our way. World isn't a fair place and never will be

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While this might be true, i don't think the NRL fears the 'Dogs at all, we don't have a wealthy backer that has influence in more than just the NRL. Souths and the Roosters both have very influential people leading them, if the 'Dogs had someone of Politis's calibre at the helm you'll find we'd get a lot more decisions go our way. World isn't a fair place and never will be
Like those wealthy backers want to spend anymore money on the NRL then they are indoing so on their clubs only though lol, I bet they only spend the minimum to keep the club running and fees needed to the NRL while if we were to leave the NRL they would notice how much money, crowd numbers, hype, media hype and what ever brings attention to the NRL/game to the wider public in Australia lol

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but they also scored 38 points in both matches and one of those was with their half back rested. It doesn't matter how many you concede as long as you score more than your opposition.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks will win another 2 games.

there is no way the NRL will allow the Rabbits to drop out of the 4. Too much $$$$ at stake
Please!!!!The conspiracy theory bullshit is running thin. The Rabbits will lose all 4 remaining games and be on verge of dropping out of the 8. They were awful against Manly. They peaked in May and since then have struggled for consistency. They look impotent in attack and soft in defence.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Please!!!!The conspiracy theory bullshit is running thin. The Rabbits will lose all 4 remaining games and be on verge of dropping out of the 8. They were awful against Manly. They peaked in May and since then have struggled for consistency. They look impotent in attack and soft in defence.
I hope you're right. I'm flying up from Melbourne for the Rabbits game, and I want a different outcome to the last infamous Rabbits game I attended.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
We could have easily made the top 4. Cant believe how badly we shot ourselves in the foot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just ran the ladder predictor. Grand Final is Bulldogs 18 - Cowboys 16. This must be accurate 'cause I haven't had a single prediction wrong for at least 5 minutes now.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope you're right. I'm flying up from Melbourne for the Rabbits game, and I want a different outcome to the last infamous Rabbits game I attended.
Don't we all!! Should be very interesting all round.

I reckon we will have a big proportion of the crowd in blue and white even though it is Souff's home game. I for one am looking forward to it. Don't be surprised if Mr G Sutton is the referee either, the NRL is just so predictable. Lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just ran the ladder predictor. Grand Final is Bulldogs 18 - Cowboys 16. This must be accurate 'cause I haven't had a single prediction wrong for at least 5 minutes now.
Lol. Maybe we should get that Octopus to do the predictions.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on did anyone seriously believe Raiders would make the 8? They have flopped big time against the Tigers

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We could wrap up a spot in the 8, with two rounds to go. Just depends on the results really.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could wrap up a spot in the 8, with two rounds to go. Just depends on the results really.
raiders,parra and warriors are done for the season, only manly we have to worry about now.

Malla

Reaction score
Honestly, we shouldn't even bother keeping track of other teams and I hope the teams doesn't either. This just fosters for complacency and it's the last thing we want. We should just go in and win all our remaining games.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we finish 6 or 7 along with the Sharks.

Melbourne cruised past Sharks this evening so 4 & 5 will be Souths & Melb or vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.