Ladder Watch: Run to the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Storm, Sharks, and Rabbits all have tough games coming up. If we win each of our remaining games, we should make the top four.

There's hope...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it is a chance but it is up to the club to do so, I hope we can because playing without a week off kills you in the finals

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly believe that we can win this comp from anywhere. As long as we get into the finals and have all players on deck then it's only 4 games and no team scares me.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see the Rabbits win 1 of their last 4 and the sharks win 2 of their last 5. If we win every game there is a chance. But I also see the Cowboys coming first so even if we scrape into 4th it'll be a first round match up in Townsville...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see the Rabbits win 1 of their last 4 and the sharks win 2 of their last 5. If we win every game there is a chance. But I also see the Cowboys coming first so even if we scrape into 4th it'll be a first round match up in Townsville...
That would be a far from ideal start to the finals

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Basically it's up to us. Souths have the worst draw home imaginable Roosters NQLD Us Broncos. They could potentially drop tight down.
In saying that I won't count my chickens before they hatch. How many times this year and the last few years have we got up and been mentally prepared against the tough teams only to be towelled up against the teams we should walk over.
I'm not getting ahead of the Titans game just yet

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We just beat Broncos in Brisbane for the first time since 09. We also knocked out Melbourne in Melbourne last year. Atleast we have the safety net if we lose first game in first 4

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Basically it's up to us. Souths have the worst draw home imaginable Roosters NQLD Us Broncos. They could potentially drop tight down.
In saying that I won't count my chickens before they hatch. How many times this year and the last few years have we got up and been mentally prepared against the tough teams only to be towelled up against the teams we should walk over.
I'm not getting ahead of the Titans game just yet
I'm actually quite worried about the Titans games.

Their quick backs always run past us, and we always play like rubbish against them.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually quite worried about the Titans games.

Their quick backs always run past us, and we always play like rubbish against them.
I think we will get them this time, they are going so bad and alot of their players are playing crap but the team needs to turn up and play not just think they will win it.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will get them this time, they are going so bad and alot of their players are playing crap but the team needs to turn up and play not just think they will win it.
I think so too.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The ladder at the moment has us on 24 with a for and against of 0. I think we need to win every week just to keep a few teams off our back.

Manly are two points behind us with a for and against of +2. So basically if we lose our next game by any margin and Manly win they are into the 8 and we will be out.

I think the best hope would be 5th or 6th giving us a home final.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors are a ****ing rabble. Why are they in the NRL again??

That Tomkins is a joke of a player.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
St Merge being gifted a nice +/- buffer at the moment.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors are garbage, they can be ruled out of the 8.

Manly are the only serious top 8 challengers.

Raiders will flop.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Warriors are garbage, they can be ruled out of the 8.

Manly are the only serious top 8 challengers.

Raiders will flop.
Hopefully the raiders can win next week against the Eagles, it will keep a buffer between us and Manly that way.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the raiders can win next week against the Eagles, it will keep a buffer between us and Manly that way.
We shouldn't be hoping for other teams too keep us in the 8 we need to do it ourselves by winning games

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its still basically a win even if we lose as we go straight into week 2 of the finals, if we finish below the 4 we'll have to win the first week to make week 2.

We also lost to the cowboys in 2004 and then went on to win the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.