Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true, it's a sad day when a young man going to visit his grandmother is considered a "serious incident" and needs to be investigated by an integrity unit. What the fuck has this world come to.
Yep hats off to the guy i say #FUCKTHEHATERSANDTHEHORSESTHEYRODEINON

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Germ Weidler must be thinking it’s Christmas right now with these cluster f%#k of idiots at Belmore giving him more ammo to p1ss on the club with.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In all his seriousness no one could foresee the worst season of our history on the field, Elliotts antics, covid breaches and culminating with stolen property

Seriously did someone at the club walk under ladders and run over black cats?

Does anyone else have rival team fans (mates) message you immediately every article of our fk ups!?

I’m over defending imbecile players fk sakes just forfeit next two weeks cos Manly will put 70 on us and that winger will beat our team season scoring total tomorrow

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Consider this a blessing in disguise. If we havnt hit rock bottom yet, we surely have now. Unbelievable. Trent Barrett needs to front up. I’m done...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it is either speakers or grandma, the "very serious incident" language needs to be reflected on.

If he broke the biosecurity bubble, he is out for the last two weeks, end of story. He doesn't have a contract next season, we might never hear of him again. If the last thing I did as an NRL player was get in trouble for going to pay a visit to old Gran I could actually live with that.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it is either speakers or grandma, the "very serious incident" language needs to be reflected on.

If he broke the biosecurity bubble, he is out for the last two weeks, end of story. He doesn't have a contract next season, we might never hear of him again. If the last thing I did as an NRL player was get in trouble for going to pay a visit to old Gran I could actually live with that.
Maybe last chance to visit her ever who knows..fair bump play on i agree...

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahhaha what the fuck I have blokes at work that do the same thing time and time again that’s why I find it even funnier lol. Once a bloke took a TV, fridge and sold it on Ebay and said it was faulty hahahaha