Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tried to sell something on eBay... Actually that kind of fits, it is unconventional and whacky, just like the player involved.

Having said that, it seems weird that this is somehow a "very serious incident", if it is true as reported. Assault, that seems like a very serious incident. Putting a bit of cheap work gear on eBay... yeah nah.
You forgot to the add the part where the stuff involved is allegedly stolen goods.

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
So I’ve been told from someone who is close to Lewis that he went to visit his grandmother. Someone from the club went looking for him in his room and realised he wasn’t there. I think the speakers story is bullshit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I’ve been told from someone who is close to Lewis that he went to visit his grandmother. Someone from the club went looking for him in his room and realised he wasn’t there. I think the speakers story is bullshit.
Yes, I'm pretty sure the speaker story is some top tier trolling.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If true, it's a sad day when a young man going to visit his grandmother is considered a "serious incident" and needs to be investigated by an integrity unit. What the fuck has this world come to.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just....can't even fathom how dumb some of these dudes are. There has to be some sort of bare minimum IQ test we do whenever we bring players into the club from now on. You just can't make this stuff up.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Gus currently checking the fine print in his contract, he must be wondering what the hell he has gotten into. This playing group is rotten to the core.