Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yh but TK doesn't like him and likes Lewis instead. The bloke just tackled all game and some people are acting like he's fucking JT reincarnated despite showing no real ball playing ability or running game.
Watch the interview FFS. Listen when he seays the two things he was focussing on in his debut game, and then watch the game again.

If you can't figure it out from there, you'll never get it.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the interview FFS. Listen when he seays the two things he was focussing on in his debut game, and then watch the game again.

he might've been focusing on those things which is fine but people are carrying on a bit over the top when he didn't really do anything major. The reaction to his debut is literally a carbon copy of mbye's, frawleys and jmk's

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I don't see your point? This only supports what i'm saying.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I havnt forgotten about our bet. I thought it was a sure thing till Ponga got injured and Dogs won.
I watched Penrith play last night and I kept an eye out on Jeremy Luai, now that is a kid with talent and skill. You watch Lewis and he doesn't have half the arsenal, speed and vision of this kid. You either have it or u don't.
Can’t say I watched the Penrith game but I would say he gets a shot next week with the origin halves set to be rested so I’ll definitely keep an eye out.
If he is any good Penrith will be holding onto him for sure as everything you seem to hear and read is that Cleary is going to be with his old man when his Penrith contract is up. If only we had a junior system like theirs.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Luai is content to sit behind Cleary for another two years and play 2 games a season then he needs a new management

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So what's everyone's expectation of Prince today?

For me, if he repeats last week's effort and performance (even a mistake or two), I'd be happy with that. It's only his second game, most people forget that.

Anything extra he does, sets up or scores a try, etc, is a bonus.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what's everyone's expectation of Prince today?

For me, if he repeats last week's effort and performance (even a mistake or two), I'd be happy with that. It's only his second game, most people forget that.

Anything extra he does, sets up or scores a try, etc, is a bonus.
Same as every other player in the team today, i just want them to get the basics right and look to take chances when they present themselves.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Luai is content to sit behind Cleary for another two years and play 2 games a season then he needs a new management
Kids actually a FB ay... If im not mistaken we still need one of those.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How many times have you watched Jerome play?
i have watched a shitload of Lewis games to realise he is nowhere near as good as Luai played in 1 game yesterday....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i have watched a shitload of Lewis games to realise he is nowhere near as good as Luai played in 1 game yesterday....
That's just a loser reply dude.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's just a loser reply dude.
It isnt actually, i have watched Lewis play a lot of games and as i keep saying, he isnt a superstar at all, just a basic player if that. I have watched Jerome play 2 games in Fg and once in Nsw Cup and has shown more skill, speed, vision and a kicking game then Lewis. You believe Lewis is our saviour, future captain etc etc when he is nowhere near that. He be lucky to get offered a contract for next year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It isnt actually, i have watched Lewis play a lot of games and as i keep saying, he isnt a superstar at all, just a basic player if that. I have watched Jerome play 2 games in Fg and once in Nsw Cup and has shown more skill, speed, vision and a kicking game then Lewis. You believe Lewis is our saviour, future captain etc etc when he is nowhere near that. He be lucky to get offered a contract for next year.
It is... Firstly it was a genuine question and secondly your talking about 2 completely different players.

One plays in the middle, tough defender and moves a team around the park and the other is a more agile, speed to burn off the cuff type player.

Your basically talking about Cleary vs Ponga right now.

Oh and in the way you judge players... Cam Smith is an average player, very average isn't he.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As the title suggests, time for myself plus others on this forum to eat humble pie.I didn’t think Lachlan Lewis was up to first grade but I was wrong, he hasn’t put a foot wrong and deserves his spot in first grade.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As the title suggests, time for myself plus others on this forum to eat humble pie.I didn’t think Lachlan Lewis was up to first grade but I was wrong, he hasn’t put a foot wrong and deserves his spot in first grade.
I told you the prince was the real deal mate lol.. nice work .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And I laughed when people wanted Dean Pay sacked. Just give him time, he's new to this.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winning solves everything, I hope we can keep this momentum going. This is the best we've looked for a long time, play with that effort win or lose.

Our fanbase is way too emotional and can't look at things objectively. Dogs fans are always looking for someone to blame.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis is great... something to look forward to next year

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont eat too much before the 80th minute

habs

xdf
Staff member