Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope they don't rest him or other players. Give them the most game time we can to form combinations heading into the off season. We made this mistake with the trials.

I suppose people may argue "Oh but what if they get injured"... well better it happen now than pre season. You can't really predict injury anyway. Many a player has had a mishap in offseason.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope they don't rest him or other players. Give them the most game time we can to form combinations heading into the off season. We made this mistake with the trials.

I suppose people may argue "Oh but what if they get injured"... well better it happen now than pre season. You can't really predict injury anyway. Many a player has had a mishap in offseason.
Lewis has been playing with a foot injury I think he said? Or some type of injury, maybe not foot. Heard him say it in an interview

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis has been playing with a foot injury I think he said? Or some type of injury, maybe not foot. Heard him say it in an interview
Yeah he had to have a needle for it. Tough kid especially with all that kicking he does can only get better. exited about where we are even though not in the finals, other teams there are lucky dogs not there this year.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he had to have a needle for it. Tough kid especially with all that kicking he does can only get better. exited about where we are even though not in the finals, other teams there are lucky dogs not there this year.
Yea exciting for next year. If you compare us to parra: they will finish last and with a whimper

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and still kick 600 + metres thats awesome. He can only get better.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks did a good job today on Lewis.. but it's a reminder that at this point we still only have one player in the spine who can generate anything.. Here's hoping we sign a hooker or something soon

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks did a good job today on Lewis.. but it's a reminder that at this point we still only have one player in the spine who can generate anything.. Here's hoping we sign a hooker or something soon
Yeah all the pressure is on him. There is noone else there to help him but your right need someone else for the opposition to focus on

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah all the pressure is on him. There is noone else there to help him but your right need someone else for the opposition to focus on
All I can keep saying today was I cant wait for Foran and Lewis in the halves next yr..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs a bit of finesse on his last tackle kicks, I’d like to see him run to the line and kick and not be so one dimensional on those cross-field bombs...

Gosh, his defence is impressive though.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what a full preseason will do to his game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All I can keep saying today was I cant wait for Foran and Lewis in the halves next yr..
Why? Foran won't last so who cares about him, not to mention the **** can barely move.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How quickly people forget.

Foran was targeted consistently in defence due to his "no maneuverability" which drew in Hoppa & Montoya.

People think Frawley is bad in D? He is Usain Bolt compared to Foran.

Next year we are fucked on both sides of the field in defence and attack (barring young Smith in attack)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How quickly people forget.

Foran was targeted consistently in defence due to his "no maneuverability" which drew in Hoppa & Montoya.

People think Frawley is bad in D? He is Usain Bolt compared to Foran.

Next year we are fucked on both sides of the field in defence and attack (barring young Smith in attack)
Erm Lewis is a less effective defender than Foran.

Foran 83.6% tackle efficiency, Lewis 83%.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Erm Lewis is a less effective defender than Foran.

Foran 83.6% tackle efficiency, Lewis 83%.
Cmon man... that’s because players blow past Foran and he doesn’t even lay a hand on them, so no missed tackle is recorded. We all know Lewis is a better defender than Foran

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think his kicks in his 8 or so games found the grass more than Mbyes whole career.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to build on this year and work hard in pre season. Will get smashed and end up in reserves if he doesn’t continue to evolve.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Needs to build on this year and work hard in pre season. Will get smashed and end up in reserves if he doesn’t continue to evolve.
I'm certain he will. Judging by how Lewis has presented himself via interviews and so on, he will look to sharpen up key aspects in his game and even implement more to his game. A notable press conference to view was the Warriors v Bulldogs post match interview. Lewis acknowledged all errors he made which is good to see in an up and coming player.

Status
Not open for further replies.