Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is the dumbest excuse ever for the poorest attempt in defense ever by a player... they scored directly coz of Lewis, not fualolo or anyone else.
Excuse? Really dude go watch it again...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like the time Cook made a dash from dummy half and Lewis just peddled backwards and let him make a half break which led to an offload and try??? Awesome tackling...

He is a basic FG player. Will play more Fg but will never ever be anything special.
I dont agree i think he will be alot better than a basic first grader ,the common trait with winners in sport business or whatever is heart and desire and he has it in spades this is why jt was so good,lets look at this post in a few years time hopefully im right

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Excuse? Really dude go watch it again...
No thanks . Watching him run backwards during the match while cook was running at him and allowing souths to score a try is enough for me.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You got no idea.
Lewis is improving every game. Not just getting through the game he is improving. His defence is good and like his kicks. He has some power behind his kicks. His passing game is as good as anyone else in the team if not better. I’ can’t wait for the kennelers on here who are neg about to eat there words. His a future champion hopefully he will be ours.

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Lol at Moey. He did the same in origin. So the Qld players he did it to are shit as well, right?

The bloke has no fear and puts his body on the line, which for a halves player is no mean feat, and you wanna scald the kid for 1 missed tackle? Fknlmao...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://giphy.com/gifs/2illiXCYlyLv2d8J5i
Lol at Moey. He did the same in origin. So the Qld players he did it to are shit as well, right?

The bloke has no fear and puts his body on the line, which for a halves player is no mean feat, and you wanna scald the kid for 1 missed tackle? Fknlmao...

Difference is players in Origin dont backpedal when they are in the defensive line waiting for Cook and thus giving him more room to run.... lol

And he played good yesterday, I'm just putting members in their place when they think he is special when he is nowhere near it. Not even close. Tackling machine my ass. Just because a player had heart and tries, doesn't make him anything special.

If it wasnt for Hoppa we would have never ever ever looked like scoring yesterday.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dude it wasn't necessarily a missed tackle... He gave Cook the outside and chopped him down, it was just unfortunate duds like Morris didn't come in over the top to put cook away. Not many players would even smell Cook in that situation.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://giphy.com/gifs/2illiXCYlyLv2d8J5i

Difference is players in Origin dont backpedal when they are in the defensive line waiting for Cook and thus giving him more room to run.... lol

And he played good yesterday, I'm just putting members in their place when they think he is special when he is nowhere near it. Not even close. Tackling machine my ass. Just because a player had heart and tries, doesn't make him anything special.

If it wasnt for Hoppa we would have never ever ever looked like scoring yesterday.
Who you putting in place u dud.. He gave Cook an option instead of spreading it wide and he almost made the tackle whilst Morris just watched... Try came from the lazy D in the middle. Your a massive loser if you cant see that.

If anything you should be thinking how good he is at back tracking and making those efforts... Kids technique is superb.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I said it a while back that he maybe a lock, carbon copy of Travis Norton but you said "Noooo who plays older style locks anymore lol"

He'll be a good half, just needs a good Half next to him.
No?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont agree i think he will be alot better than a basic first grader ,the common trait with winners in sport business or whatever is heart and desire and he has it in spades this is why jt was so good,lets look at this post in a few years time hopefully im right
Lewis is improving every game. Not just getting through the game he is improving. His defence is good and like his kicks. He has some power behind his kicks. His passing game is as good as anyone else in the team if not better. I’ can’t wait for the kennelers on here who are neg about to eat there words. His a future champion hopefully he will be ours.
If u guys think that Lewis is the answer to our halves issue then you are delusional....how many runs did he make today? He does not take control of the team and has a shit kicking game......yes he is young.... it I don't get what is all the fuss with him........wouldn't care if the club didn't re-resign him

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If u guys think that Lewis is the answer to our halves issue then you are delusional....how many funds did he make today? He does not take control of the team and has a shit kicking game......yes he is young.... it I don't get what is all the fuss with him........wouldn't care if the club didn't re-resign him
Who is the answer then?
JMK?
Foran?
Cogger?
Frawley?

Because that’s your options and out those Lewis has been by far the better option and he’s only 3 games into his career!

BtW Souffs are not top of the table for nothing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is the answer then?
JMK?
Foran?
Cogger?
Frawley?

Because that’s your options and out those Lewis has been by far the better option and he’s only 3 games into his career!

BtW Souffs are not top of the table for nothing
None of them are good options....need to be careful about signing players like Lewis on long contracts....sign him for a year and see at the end of next hear

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If u guys think that Lewis is the answer to our halves issue then you are delusional....how many runs did he make today? He does not take control of the team and has a shit kicking game......yes he is young.... it I don't get what is all the fuss with him........wouldn't care if the club didn't re-resign him
The kid is in his 3rd game get in the real world its judges like you that would have let a young jt go because he didnt get the dally m in his first season

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think u would be happy with anyone with your neg attitude knocking a guy who has just played a few fg games. If u dont like him thats your opinion i have my own. Each to theirs if u dont like my views on him tough for you

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The kid is in his 3rd game get in the real world its judges like you that would have let a young jt go because he didnt get the dally m in his first season
Massive diff between JT and Lewis at same stage of their careers, Lewis nowhere even close to 10% of what JT was at same age

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is going alright. Better than anything else we've had for a while. Still not sold on his attack yet, but very willing in defence and has good involvement with the ball. Looks like he will keep improving with a bit more experience. We've gotta let Cleeland and Frawley go anyway, so I reckon we should sign him for depth at least.

A couple of defensive lapses in game 3 of FG doesn't mean anything. In the play where he backed off to Cook, Josh Morris (I think it was) run up quick and left a hole. In that situation Cook would put any defender in two minds.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like the time Cook made a dash from dummy half and Lewis just peddled backwards and let him make a half break which led to an offload and try??? Awesome tackling...

He is a basic FG player. Will play more Fg but will never ever be anything special.
Massive call!!! I guess it’s crystal ball time again on the old Kennel.
Gosh I miss the old BDP, it’s a shame they shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.