Kyle Flanagan

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time to give BBO the 7, give him 10 games there with Averillo at 1 and see what they strike up. Burton will be a superstar at 6 and thank the lord Mahoney is on his way.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no problem with him tonight maybe I wasn't paying attention enough ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That torpedo bomb attempt... Put everything he had into it, what a midget.
HAHA. When Burton got caught running it I was praying Jake would pop up to kick or even JMK from dh...anything other than Flanagan. I seriously don't know how you can start Flanagan next week

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHA. When Burton got caught running it I was praying Jake would pop up to kick or even JMK from dh...anything other than Flanagan. I seriously don't know how you can start Flanagan next week
Replace him with who?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah absolute train-wreck, definitely a lost cause at this point. I don't even think he is serviceable as a back-up half anymore.
That's true and why we can't get rid of him... he just isn't worth a top 30 spot even at minimum wage...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which hopefully means his dad doesn’t get the coaching gig. My fingers remain crossed :-).
As much as I dislike Flanno sr I’d almost be able to live with the decision if his son wasn’t here but I just can’t accept him trying to build a team to work around his sons lack of skills.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t really debunk any opinion, but we’ve had many worse. 2 of them are still in our current squad.
Have those two played as many games as yourself in the top grade?