Kyle Flanagan

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem i have with that is if Wakeham or BBO was meant to be the option our entire team should've been training for precisely that combination in the preseason, it completely throws the team off balance when we consistently chop and change the team.

Now i don't think Averillo has been amazing either but it's a kneejerk reaction to suddenly change the spine 2 games in.
Bonnie knows how’s they trained. It would be the same drills with all just be different how they execute the play. Averillo hasn’t done that

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually it’s 37 .
That’s 37 out of 78 games.
25 + 20 (due to Covid) + 25 adds up to 70 games & have you taken away 3 games from the 40 he started because Foran got injured & replaced before halftime on a few occasions???

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kyle scored a try in the bulldogs win over Mounties. I reckon keep letting him build up his confidence there. Then give him another shot

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
25 + 20 (due to Covid) + 25 adds up to 70 games & have you taken away 3 games from the 40 he started because Foran got injured & replaced before halftime on a few occasions???
Foran left before covid didn’t he?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scored a double, got one in the 79th minute too. Aaron schoup scored a try too so he won't be playing tomorrow
Hey Bulldogz82 im over in Perth. Do you know how to see that match, I want to see Flanagans current performance. Is it available on YouTube?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Scored a double, got one in the 79th minute too. Aaron schoup scored a try too so he won't be playing tomorrow
Yeah right I didn’t see the double. Thought it was kiraz that scored in the 79th minute?
Kiraz looks decent aswell.
Yeah Averillo didn’t play so maybe he is getting a run at centre?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Everyone gets 2 weeks.

Flamingo will be up next week.
Its not a terrible idea. Pre season it was hard to split who is best at 7 out of who we have. Nobody stands out. Give them each 2 weeks unless they stand out, find out who goes best. Like if Wakeham came out and killed it vs Storm Flanno would have to wait as long as Wakeham can hold form. Averillo didnt do enough to get longer and make Wakeham wait, so far Wakeham hasnt done enough to make Flanno wait.

I dont really care who we settle on as long as they arent shit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If averillo plays centre this week and is good it might be down to Wakeham and Flanno for 7. If neither can step up then we would have to find someone else for next year no doubt

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched Flannigan live today. In my opinion he needs to enjoy his footy again and is starting too. He has improved from last year. Not enough in my opinion to say he’s a starter in grade. But needs to enjoy his footy be positive and enthusiastic then the rest his game will follow

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I watched Flannigan live today. In my opinion he needs to enjoy his footy again and is starting too. He has improved from last year. Not enough in my opinion to say he’s a starter in grade. But needs to enjoy his footy be positive and enthusiastic then the rest his game will follow
Thanks for the updates brother, legend [emoji119]

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If averillo plays centre this week and is good it might be down to Wakeham and Flanno for 7. If neither can step up then we would have to find someone else for next year no doubt
That is already happening

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bulldogz82 im over in Perth. Do you know how to see that match, I want to see Flanagans current performance. Is it available on YouTube?
I wouldn't have a clue bro I just keep up to date with the game score on nrl.com. it usually pops up on the bulldogs official page a day or 2 later