NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was ok today. Early days though.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Played well and mixed it up with some good short balls. Was unlucky to not put Stimson over. But shouldn’t we be worried that his confidence is now in shambles like the media claimed?
Kyle was one of our better players tonight so a big Fark-U to PKunt, Anasta and any other knob that was vocal about his so called untimely inclusion.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I got roasted for suggesting Kyle to be picked after round 2. I thought he played well considering what he's being asked to do.

We scored off a kick to which i read comments saying how it was a sh*t kick and a fluke etc. Had no initial chasers, targeted a small player and would have been a genuine chance at tackling the player in goal for a repeat set if we didn't 'fluke' the try? Yet Burton gets tackled on the 5th and handover and not a bad word about it.

When does the bias against Flanagan end? Yes only one game, if he can continue that type of form then the 7 will be his for the season. You can see how quickly form can change as Dufty had a very off night.

I thought defensively he was good, nearly stopped the May try. Looked better than the others we have tried.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
An equal amount are hard to please
Be pleased about what? The team played no better than we have all season, he barely touched the ball and had some bad moments in defence (most of the team did). He threw a nice short ball to Stimson and put in a good kick that lead to a try but that's it. Any other player would've been slaughtered for this performance but so many have fallen for the "he's a natural halfback" narrative. The biggest problem player wise is and always had been JMK and i bet we will hear more about it now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanno didn’t have a disaster like Lewis used to but fuck me he didn’t do anything either.
Literally passed it too early every single time. Just a there performance

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be pleased about what? The team played no better than we have all season, he barely touched the ball and had some bad moments in defence (most of the team did). He threw a nice short ball to Stimson and put in a good kick that lead to a try but that's it. Any other player would've been slaughtered for this performance but so many have fallen for the "he's a natural halfback" narrative. The biggest problem player wise is and always had been JMK and i bet we will hear more about it now.
Literally did nothing. Did not do anything disastrously wrong but also did nothing. Could have been any one of Wakeham or Avo on the field, all invisible

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got roasted for suggesting Kyle to be picked after round 2. I thought he played well considering what he's being asked to do.

We scored off a kick to which i read comments saying how it was a sh*t kick and a fluke etc. Had no initial chasers, targeted a small player and would have been a genuine chance at tackling the player in goal for a repeat set if we didn't 'fluke' the try? Yet Burton gets tackled on the 5th and handover and not a bad word about it.

When does the bias against Flanagan end? Yes only one game, if he can continue that type of form then the 7 will be his for the season. You can see how quickly form can change as Dufty had a very off night.

I thought defensively he was good, nearly stopped the May try. Looked better than the others we have tried.
Knowing the "attacking guru" he will drop him in two weeks for BBO.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Literally did nothing. Did not do anything disastrously wrong but also did nothing. Could have been any one of Wakeham or Avo on the field, all invisible
Like i said so many have fallen for the "natural half" narrative. He should play again next week but any sort of praise for his overall performance is miles off the mark.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pass mark tonight. I wish him well but still have my doubts.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FLANNO WAS SHIT , THAT FIRST TRY KICK WAS SHIT AND THEY GIFTED US A TRY AND SOME OF HIS PASSES WERE A METRE FORWARD
Ok so the Penrith player gets tackled 1m out, potentially pushed back in goal? That's if he didn't knock on. It was kicked at the shortest player, seen that kick executed by plenty of top teams when the chasers are there. They weren't for us but is that Flanagans fault?
Hmm whats better 7 tackle restart or being tackled on the last.
Maybe you just already right someone off regardless of how well they play. Can't tell me the previous halves looked any better.