Kyle Flanagan no try/assist/LB

Azoabi7

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could Kyle Flanagan could go 26 rounds of NRL without a try or assist ?
Ok surely get a try from backing up a line break surely, but maybe 26 rounds with no try assists. Would be some sort of record surely, especially if he doesn’t miss a single minute of play.

Considering Brooks only has 1 try and 1 assist (both against a fatigued dogs team) and he’s on 1.2m , if he’s the benchmark then Flanno is going alright I guess.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could Kyle Flanagan could go 26 rounds of NRL without a try or assist ?
Ok surely get a try from backing up a line break surely, but maybe 26 rounds with no try assists. Would be some sort of record surely, especially if he doesn’t miss a single minute of play.

Considering Brooks only has 1 try and 1 assist (both against a fatigued dogs team) and he’s on 1.2m , if he’s the benchmark then Flanno is going alright I guess.
@BELMORE get in here and call this bloke Des Hasler only worrying about stats haha.

Perham better than Meaney make me laugh bro.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously what is Ciraldo waiting for before he pisses him off missing the finals he should do it immediately before it’s too late this clown is no first grader never will

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need a halfback need a better Fullback and then we can be real "contenders"..

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously what is Ciraldo waiting for before he pisses him off missing the finals he should do it immediately before it’s too late this clown is no first grader never will
I dont know im still scratching my head over alamoti on the wing for fuck sake

2 tries they scored because of that in last 20 in first half, ffs and he sits in the fucking presser saying they ran 2 tries down us before halftime yeah **** becaue you put alamoti there

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know im still scratching my head over alamoti on the wing for fuck sake

2 tries they scored because of that in last 20 in first half, ffs and he sits in the fucking presser saying they ran 2 tries down us before halftime yeah **** becaue you put alamoti there
Not sure he had much choice, we don’t carry wingers on the bench.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So we now are all agreeing Alamoti is overrated?
I shake my head. I got caned for saying it

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not sure he had much choice, we don’t carry wingers on the bench.
All he had to do was switch Kiraz to other wing or burton in centre with Reynolds at half.
That would have stopped at least 5-6 tries.
Leaving Alamoti Topine and Preston together is honestly criminal by Ciraldo. He will learn from his poor mistakes. We forget he is a new coach.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But didn’t flanno win us the Melbourne game…

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Kyle is not dropped this week, I’d be very surprised - for one, his influences are non-existent, secondly, his stats validate this point, thirdly, he’s not executing anywhere near required for a halfback and lastly, we’ve reached the “so called” 5 round decision time rumoured on making a call.

If he’s in the squad, it’s madness.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Either to see how Grubs fitness and body progresses or the development of Karl Oloapu.

If we are out of Finals contention by a certain round, I'd like to think that we just throw K.O in for some experience leading into next season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If Kyle is not dropped this week, I’d be very surprised - for one, his influences are non-existent, secondly, his stats validate this point, thirdly, he’s not executing anywhere near required for a halfback and lastly, we’ve reached the “so called” 5 round decision time rumoured on making a call.

If he’s in the squad, it’s madness.
But who u replace him with Uleh?
Fu Brown? Injured
Reynolds? Not a halfback and probably not up to it
Khaleb? Not in the 30 so has to rate to round 11
Olopu? Too green. Only played 4 NSW cup games
Averillo? Prob best option buy the guy will walk out on us with all the movement

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fu brown lol