Kyle and Jackie O

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously your just trying to be funny. Failing to be funny.
JJJ is one of the fundamental reasons that there is so much amazing music being made. It's an Avenue for musicians all over australia. Fuck the voice or australian idol, JJJ is the way young australian musicians make it.
Aside from that, the presenters genuinely love and understand music. They're not just some hack comedian talking shit. There are specific programs highlighting different genres of music, and they actually give a shit about current affairs that affect australian people.
But you go enjoy that mainstream radio bullshit with constant adds and nonsense ramblings. I'm sure that it will suit your interests just fine.
I thought all those people that thought they were so cool because they listened to Triple J got the point that no one cares... I guess not

Banned
Reaction score
I think his motive was more about himself being heard for his views and less about ratings. He's a hugely arrogant man with very little tolerance for accepting other people's opinions or way of life
You will get nil arguments from me that he's arrogant!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was gonna say that obese bush pig with a pedophile santa beard on some shitty radio station, but that would be an insult to Bush pigs
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: FMD I love you bro... not even Southy can make me laugh like that lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Kyle is just a dickhead but what most people are missing is that poofta fuck in the background laughing
Yeah I know. Did you get that video circulated to you on WhatsApp about that guy going off and calling him a poofta? That was brutal lol.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand why people get so worked up about something some person said that they dont even know, like or give a shit about. Its just words.

People looking for vengeance because they don't like what someone said isn't very Christ like.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

This clip just shows how twisted the new age leftist culture has become.

And they say people of religion/faith/morals are offended by leftists outbursts...LOL

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I honestly dont understand why people get so worked up about something some person said that they dont even know, like or give a shit about. Its just words.

People looking for vengeance because they don't like what someone said isn't very Christ like.
There's more to it than that. These days, even in Australia, Christians are being sanctioned for saying anything anti-gay. So, we are not allowed to say anything bad about gay people... yet when our own religion is made fun of, people are meant to be ok with it? No no no... this is where we draw the line in the sand. You can't double-dip - it's all or nothing!

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's more to it than that. These days, even in Australia, Christians are being sanctioned for saying anything anti-gay. So, we are not allowed to say anything bad about gay people... yet when our own religion is made fun of, people are meant to be ok with it? No no no... this is where we draw the line in the sand. You can't double-dip - it's all or nothing!
Well no... pretty much anyone gets sanctioned for saying anything anti gay. Dont make it like Christians are the victims.

So are you saying that if you could make anti gay jokes you would no longer be offended? Not sure how one is related to the other or how it has anything to do with my comment.

And lets be honest, if Mary Smith got knocked up while her husband was away for work then claimed god impregnated her, would the child be hailed as the second coming or would Mary be hunting for a divorce lawyer (and possibly a psychologist)?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well no... pretty much anyone gets sanctioned for saying anything anti gay. Dont make it like Christians are the victims.

So are you saying that if you could make anti gay jokes you would no longer be offended? Not sure how one is related to the other or how it has anything to do with my comment.

And lets be honest, if Mary Smith got knocked up while her husband was away for work then claimed god impregnated her, would the child be hailed as the second coming or would Mary be hunting for a divorce lawyer (and possibly a psychologist)?
Have you not seen what goes on in the news? Gay people ALWAYS take shots are Christians because they can. Don't you see what happens at the Mardi Gras, people dressing up as Nuns and Priests making fun of them? Yet if we were to make fun of them, the knives would come out. I'm not saying that we should be able to freely make fun of them, what I'm saying is if they are gay, they are gay... just don't drag our religion into it.

As for your Mary Smith comment... what do you think happened back in the day? When Joseph found out about Mary becoming pregnant do you think he believed her? His reaction back then is the same reaction that people would have today.

Here's some interesting reading for you though on that topic...

https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/second-coming-jesus-christ

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Come on really???
Surely insulting someone’s beliefs deserves back lash doesn’t it?
I give you an example what would happen if someone on here insults a mod?
I bet they will get banned and won’t be told it’s ok nothing to be worked up about.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you not seen what goes on in the news? Gay people ALWAYS take shots are Christians because they can. Don't you see what happens at the Mardi Gras, people dressing up as Nuns and Priests making fun of them? Yet if we were to make fun of them, the knives would come out. I'm not saying that we should be able to freely make fun of them, what I'm saying is if they are gay, they are gay... just don't drag our religion into it.

As for your Mary Smith comment... what do you think happened back in the day? When Joseph found out about Mary becoming pregnant do you think he believed her? His reaction back then is the same reaction that people would have today.

Here's some interesting reading for you though on that topic...

https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/second-coming-jesus-christ

Cant say I have seen that. Also my brother is gay and I have never heard him say anything about Christians. However, my original post is still valid.

So what is they dress up as Nuns and Priests. How does this affect your life one iota?

No thanks. Not religious and not interested in becoming so. I personally think its all BS. In saying that I believe people are entitled to believe what they want as long as it doesnt hurt others.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on really???
Surely insulting someone’s beliefs deserves back lash doesn’t it?
I give you an example what would happen if someone on here insults a mod?
I bet they will get banned and won’t be told it’s ok nothing to be worked up about.
ROFL, yeah I can categorically tell you thats rubbish. A bunch of you have insulted me many times without being banned, or even warned. I wont lie, it pisses me off sometimes, but I dont go demanding people get banned for it, actually there have been times where I have defender the abuser and figured they are having a bad day.

Banned
Reaction score
Cant say I have seen that. Also my brother is gay and I have never heard him say anything about Christians. However, my original post is still valid.

So what is they dress up as Nuns and Priests. How does this affect your life one iota?

No thanks. Not religious and not interested in becoming so. I personally think its all BS. In saying that I believe people are entitled to believe what they want as long as it doesnt hurt others.
I've family members and family friends that are gay as well.
Shit, I'm quite certain that a few died without ever finding the confidence to come out of the closet.
I'm positive that this would be similar for most extended family and social networks these days.
Problem is tolerance, or a perception that tolerance is a one way street, which favours the vocal minorities, combined with political correctness.
People are far less tolerant these days, than as little as a decade ago!
Oh, and for the record, I'm not religious either, so we share that in common too.
As for your 'hurt' comment, what if my beliefs that are commonly and socially accepted and promoted hurts you.
Do I and the rest of society need to change in order not to hurt you?
Or perhaps there is a better option, namely acceptance and tolerance of others opinions and beliefs etc?

Wahesh

Reaction score

To answer your question, no, I will not not stop being offended if we can start taking shots at gay people. My preference is for them to stop making fun of our religion, that's all. I'm sure you'll find that if they stop, people who take shots at them will also stop.

Now I personally do not have anything against gay people. If you are gay, you are gay, and they don't have any control over it. They do have control of the decisions that they make, but that's a different story.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've family members and family friends that are gay as well.
Shit, I'm quite certain that a few died without ever finding the confidence to come out of the closet.
I'm positive that this would be similar for most extended family and social networks these days.
Problem is tolerance, or a perception that tolerance is a one way street, which favours the vocal minorities, combined with political correctness.
People are far less tolerant these days, than as little as a decade ago!
Oh, and for the record, I'm not religious either, so we share that in common too.
As for your 'hurt' comment, what if my beliefs that are commonly and socially accepted and promoted hurts you.
Do I and the rest of society need to change in order not to hurt you?
Or perhaps there is a better option, namely acceptance and tolerance of others opinions and beliefs etc?
Tolerance does not mean agreeing with, nor just because you make a joke about something doesn't mean you are intolerant.

People are far less tolerant these days, than as little as a decade ago! As someone that was born in the 70's and grew up in the 80's I can tell you that comment is incorrect.

As for your 'hurt' comment, what if my beliefs that are commonly and socially accepted and promoted hurts you. Give me an example of what "belief" you could have that could possibly hurt me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% true.. They're prodding, they're kicking sand in everyone's face. They're basically bullies.. Bullies feed off people who don't fight back .

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% true.. They're prodding, they're kicking sand in everyone's face. They're basically bullies.. Bullies feed off people who don't fight back .
Who are bullies? Gay people?