Kyle and Jackie O

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was pretty sad with what he said and how he said it, yet if you say something about gay people he would jump on your throat and defend them to the death lmao... It was really uncalled for and just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you need to air it, he said he is cool with lebos but I think thats finished now

With Mike E, the prick makes me cringe so much with his bs stories of how get gets women and stuff lmao... The **** looks like my ball sack when I shave them so most of his stories to me are made up trying to make him sound like some sort of ladies man or alpha male lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll bet you a million bucks that piece of shit wouldn't have the balls to say anything about Mohammad or even Moses.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was just about to say that....that's 100% true my man!!
I bet you the uneducated fat fuck didn't even know Muslims love Mary too. Ironically, the **** is a wannabe Lebo.

PS haven't seen your avatar for a while. Us Assyrians used that around the goat fucking Isis times.

They tried to mark us with that symbol, we reversed it on the evil *****.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet you the uneducated fat fuck didn't even know Muslims love Mary too. Ironically, the **** is a wannabe Lebo.

PS haven't seen your avatar for a while. Us Assyrians used that around the goat fucking Isis times.

They tried to mark us with that symbol, we reversed it on the evil *****.

Yep, never had an avatar on here. First time, I know exactly what this avatar stands for.
I'm standing up for Christianity. If anyone has a problem with my religion then I don't care who you are, I'm ready to die for Christ!!

And yes Assassin bro, I bet he didn't even know Muslims love Mary as well...lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Kyle and Jackie O discrediting frenzal rhomb?
Jason Whalley Called them out as main culprits for ignoring real Australian artists and focusing on generic and manufactured talentless hacks from tv shows like Australian idol.

What Whalley said was on point, fat boy knew he was talking facts, got on his high horse and saying it was a good thing to ignore real Aussie artists and focus on image for a quick buck!

He is a fat fuck who would throw you under the bus for a piece of cake!
I don’t like using the term un-Australian, but if it’s in the dictionary just put a 2 page fold out poster with that hideous **** in it so people get the picture!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, never had an avatar on here. First time, I know exactly what this avatar stands for.
I'm standing up for Christianity. If anyone has a problem with my religion then I don't care who you are, I'm ready to die for Christ!!

I respect people that fight for something, too many censored people these days

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a religious person and proud to be one too and I'm prepared to be a martyr for my faith and I'm glad religious people are finally standing up to this crap.

If it was something bad said about the gay community(1.2% of the worlds population) then Kyle would of been sacked. Oh no, you cannot offend a particular group such as gays on air, but it's ok to offend 40% of the worlds population who actually believe in the perpetual virginity of Our Lady. Double standards IMO. Different rules for different groups.
Thank you Brother, to add to what you posted, the media talk about the need for the press to be free (pushing there own borrow) they call it freedom of the press.
Although we cannot deny that we are very lucky for living in affluent society, our morals and our soul have been taking a battering, and our media can take a lot of credit for it.
As a result many in our society now believe that late term abortions for gender selection and partial birth birth abortions are OK.
While every possible derogatory comment about religion such as that about the Virgin Mary is OK but any true comment about what Sodomy entails is not acceptable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'm with you my bro.

It even says in the Bible that we will be hated because of Christ...bring on the hate!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He makes KIIS too much money for them to sack him. He’ll do a bs apology and might be off the airways for a week and then it will be back to usual. He’s made a career off saying outrageous crap and continues to get away with it. Look at how far 2DayFm fell once they left

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a religious person and proud to be one too and I'm prepared to be a martyr for my faith and I'm glad religious people are finally standing up to this crap.

If it was something bad said about the gay community(1.2% of the worlds population) then Kyle would of been sacked. Oh no, you cannot offend a particular group such as gays on air, but it's ok to offend 40% of the worlds population who actually believe in the perpetual virginity of Our Lady. Double standards IMO. Different rules for different groups.
I like how you managed to get offended for having your religion attacked while also covertly attacking gay people. Nice work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly the two of them are rubbish by Kyle is a nasty piece of work. They already got sacked from one radio station. About time they get sacked from another.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t listen to those hippies
Obviously your just trying to be funny. Failing to be funny.
JJJ is one of the fundamental reasons that there is so much amazing music being made. It's an Avenue for musicians all over australia. Fuck the voice or australian idol, JJJ is the way young australian musicians make it.
Aside from that, the presenters genuinely love and understand music. They're not just some hack comedian talking shit. There are specific programs highlighting different genres of music, and they actually give a shit about current affairs that affect australian people.
But you go enjoy that mainstream radio bullshit with constant adds and nonsense ramblings. I'm sure that it will suit your interests just fine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously your just trying to be funny. Failing to be funny.
JJJ is one of the fundamental reasons that there is so much amazing music being made. It's an Avenue for musicians all over australia. Fuck the voice or australian idol, JJJ is the way young australian musicians make it.
Aside from that, the presenters genuinely love and understand music. They're not just some hack comedian talking shit. There are specific programs highlighting different genres of music, and they actually give a shit about current affairs that affect australian people.
But you go enjoy that mainstream radio bullshit with constant adds and nonsense ramblings. I'm sure that it will suit your interests just fine.
Yep. It's the only music radio station worth listening to 'cause they actually have interesting and informative segments like Science with Doctor Karl, Hack and Linda whatsherface's song analysis program.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It's the only music radio station worth listening to 'cause they actually have interesting and informative segments like Science with Doctor Karl, Hack and Linda whatsherface's song analysis program.
I really enjoy listening to Dr Karl and Hack on the way to and from uni when it comes up in the car