Kyle and Jackie O

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
same as there are some things you cant call African Americans.

I
Lucky it's just African Americans then or id be racist lol, you can say words but within boundaries my brother in law is gay I call him the poofin law he calls me a wog .for me to go up to a random gay dude and say hey poofter, probably not the best thing, I can get away with calls few members here sand niggers something I wouldn't be shouting out to random strangers in bankstown

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since when is using the term 'gay' been a no no? The other word you used is derogatory and you know it, same as there are some things you cant call African Americans.

I didnt say anything about Waheshs views. Yes I said I dont understand why people get so upset and start looking for vengeance over something someone they dont even know said. People in here have been going on about tolerance, however that goes 2 ways. You want people to be tolerant of your beliefs but dont seem to be able to offer the same to anyone who doesnt share those beliefs. Your statement of "I don’t like gay people" says exactly that. So sorry mate, you have no moral high ground here and are actually the one that is biased as fuck. I dont have a dog in this fight.
If you go say something is gay to portray it as uncool, unwanted or make fun of people have a cry, school has changed so you need be careful with calling stuff gay otherwise some parents or teachers will have cry and want to punish you

It’s because it’s what they believe in and want to defend it wether it be religious, political or sexuality from any form of attack which is fair enough.

I don’t like gay people as I don’t like a lot of traits people have such being stupid, criminals, junkies or behavior that I don’t agree with yet I don’t go out of my way to attack or publicly ridicule them, I just let them be and don’t deal with them and carry on with what I need to.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you go say something is gay to portray it as uncool, unwanted or make fun of people have a cry, school has changed so you need be careful with calling stuff gay otherwise some parents or teachers will have cry and want to punish you

It’s because it’s what they believe in and want to defend it wether it be religious, political or sexuality from any form of attack which is fair enough.

I don’t like gay people as I don’t like a lot of traits people have such being stupid, criminals, junkies or behavior that I don’t agree with yet I don’t go out of my way to attack or publicly ridicule them, I just let them be and don’t deal with them and carry on with what I need to.
I'm generally tolerable of them, but when they attack or make fun of us, the gloves come off... and I am not alone. Many more people are the same. In fact a lot of the time the stuff I say is pretty tame compared to what the others say.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lucky it's just African Americans then or id be racist lol, you can say words but within boundaries my brother in law is gay I call him the poofin law he calls me a wog .for me to go up to a random gay dude and say hey poofter, probably not the best thing, I can get away with calls few members here sand niggers something I wouldn't be shouting out to random strangers in bankstown
I had an Arab fly out in front of me from the slip road between Woodville road and river avenue.
I was so pissed off I was yelling and even called him a dumb fucking mussi twice or 3 times.

I feel like I have a pass to call muslims mussis now because my friend whose a Muslim calls them mussis.

I told him to be careful speaking like that in front of an infidel because we usually like to take things and run with them. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Something always offends someone...but I mean this is basically Kyles job and him constantly being on air encourages this behaviour.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No need to use a derogatory term for homosexuals.

How am I biased as fuck? My brother is gay, my kids go to a Christian school and im not religious at all. Im the most non biased person you will find rofl.

I dont think Folau should have been sacked either, this despite that fact that I probably fit into a couple of the categories of people he claimed is going to hell lol. I think the witch hunt with him has been ridiculous.
No need for a unfunny fat fuck in the media making derogatory remarks about an important woman in 2 faiths.

Hypocrite. "It's just words".

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To sum up this fucking bullshit and bullshit society, either EVERYTHING is open to a piss take or NOTHING is. Can't fucking pick and choose who is off limits and who isn't.

Wahesh

Reaction score
To sum up this fucking bullshit and bullshit society, either EVERYTHING is open to a piss take or NOTHING is. Can't fucking pick and choose who is off limits and who isn't.
Well said my brother, my sentiments exactly. Hence my referring to all or nothing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Something always offends someone...but I mean this is basically Kyles job and him constantly being on air encourages this behaviour.
That's why we're calling for his head, so he learns that actions have ramifications.

I actually can't believe he was married once to Tamara Jaber. She's actually hot and he's fucking horrid.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's why we're calling for his head, so he learns that actions have ramifications.

I actually can't believe he was married once to Tamara Jaber. She's actually got and he's fucking horrid.
It's literally his job too offend people and everyone has kicked up a storm and given him exactly what he wants lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's literally his job too offend people and everyone has kicked up a storm and given him exactly what he wants lol.
I don't understand why they hire someone to be Karmichael. You'll generate much more ratings if you put someone on who talks about things people actually want to hear. I know if I had owned a station and he worked for me, he would be terminated as soon as he (or anyone else) stepped out of line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't understand why they hire someone to be Karmichael. You'll generate much more ratings if you put someone on who talks about things people actually want to hear. I know if I had owned a station and he worked for me, he would be terminated as soon as he (or anyone else) stepped out of line.
Because that's Australian media. Literally every TV show here is some shitty reality show while radio is then them talking about that same shitty reality show and whatever other crap they come up with.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No need for a unfunny fat fuck in the media making derogatory remarks about an important woman in 2 faiths.

Hypocrite. "It's just words".
Yeah it is just words, hence I wasn't worked up, insulted, raging or calling for anyone's head.

Please explain to me again how I am a hypocrite.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah it is just words, hence I wasn't worked up, insulted, raging or calling for anyone's head.

Please explain to me again how I am a hypocrite.
It’s more than that mate. He is hired to make controversial comments, we all know that... but he steps over the line and has done so many times. He should know by now what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Most radio hosts don’t abuse their use of a microphone to offend people via mainstream media, yet this dickhead does it time after time and always gets away with it.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s more than that mate. He is hired to make controversial comments, we all know that... but he steps over the line and has done so many times. He should know by now what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Most radio hosts don’t abuse their use of a microphone to offend people via mainstream media, yet this dickhead does it time after time and always gets away with it.
"Crossing the line" is really subjective, but I wont deny he is controversial. However, this is exactly why he gets the ratings he does, which his employer profits off, so that's why he gets away with it. Then people talk about it, which gives him more exposure etc and the circle of life continues.

The best thing people can do really is to ignore him, or pray he says something so bad that there is no coming back from it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From the folau rugby australia thread

Here's the thing... Israel is stating something he believes in. I'm at a loss. How are others taking offense to what he's saying if they don't believe in it? They don't believe in God, they don't believe in hell, and what they believe is that what he's saying is not true. How are they taking offense to this all if they don't believe in it? That is what confuses me more than anything.

My edit

Here's the thing... kyle is stating something he believes in. I'm at a loss. How are others taking offense to what he's saying if they don't believe in it? They believe in God, they believe in hell, and what they believe is that what he's saying is not true. How are they taking offense to this all if they don't believe in it? That is what confuses me more than anything.

JUST SAYING!!!!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
From the folau rugby australia thread

Here's the thing... Israel is stating something he believes in. I'm at a loss. How are others taking offense to what he's saying if they don't believe in it? They don't believe in God, they don't believe in hell, and what they believe is that what he's saying is not true. How are they taking offense to this all if they don't believe in it? That is what confuses me more than anything.

My edit

Here's the thing... kyle is stating something he believes in. I'm at a loss. How are others taking offense to what he's saying if they don't believe in it? They believe in God, they believe in hell, and what they believe is that what he's saying is not true. How are they taking offense to this all if they don't believe in it? That is what confuses me more than anything.

JUST SAYING!!!!!!
Kyle is not stating something he believes in... he’s taking a cheap shot at something OTHERS believe in.

JUST SAYING!!!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

One of the kids at my high school who was a bully, would go around picking on others calling them things like gay and fagget.

Now he is known to go to gay bars on Oxford st.

Still waiting to catch him out so I can say I fucking knew it!

What ever happened to Blaq dog?
He was another who used to constantly call me gay.

I always knew guys who back in the day which accused others of being gay were indeed themselves cock sucking poo punchers!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the kids at my high school who was a bully, would go around picking on others calling them things like gay and fagget.

Now he is known to go to gay bars on Oxford st.

Still waiting to catch him out so I can say I fucking knew it!

What ever happened to Blaq dog?
He was another who used to constantly call me gay.

I always knew guys who back in the day which accused others of being gay were indeed themselves cock sucking poo punchers!
Hmm I will now constantly call you gay as you seem to miss it :p

You can watch my woman and I fornicate though I ain't no faggot