Rumour Kurt Mann

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kurt Mann is 100% footballer. Thats a missing commodity at this club.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, mann would be a great culture signing. Last seen exiting the toilets at a newy pub with kalyn and a suspicious looking white powder baggie
...and he was guilty of, what?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's probably be a better 6 than Burton when it comes to vision and pass selection for his outside men... Pains me to say, but it's true.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FOXSPORTS

The Bulldogs are reportedly set to acquire the services of Knights utility Kurt Mann in yet another recruitment play from supremo Phil Gould.

Mann, 30, is without a contract for the 2024 season and has already completed a medical with the Belmore-based club according to The Daily Telegraph’s David Riccio.

He expects the club to table Mann a two-year deal, with Newcastle powerbrokers unlikely to stand in his way.

“We know they have picked up Jaeman Salmon, Blake Taaffe as well, I can tell you the Bulldogs have forward a two-year offer to Kurt Mann,” Riccio said on Triple M.

“Again, it probably sits in that bracket of the Bulldogs looking for footballers with know-how.

“That have been around the game and are a certain standard of player, that certainly is Kurt Mann.

“I can tell you he was on the Bulldogs’ site to undergo a medical examination and my indication is that that has all gone swimmingly.

“I expect the Dogs to forward a two-year offer, at this point in time I don’t know if the Knights are going to put up a fight.

“They have a couple of big ones to re-sign, Bradman Best and Jacob Saifiti.”

Mann could join Blake Taaffe, Jaeman Salmon, Stephen Crichton and Bronson Xerri ahead of their first seasons with the Bulldogs.