Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Gus has mentioned that Chrichton will get first shot at fullback. Wait and see I guess
Yeah it’s a hard one as I’d love critta and xerri in Center. Strike weapons both sides of the ruck would help kiks out heaps to. If critta not a Center who else we got? Kiraz def isn’t, I’d be playing him on the wing. Burton would be yet we ain’t got a six to cover him, unless Karl stepped up massively. Lol, too many questions!!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Kurt Mann wasn’t a utility what would be his best starting position?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Kurt Mann wasn’t a utility what would be his best starting position?
I always thought his best position was centre in the early days, now im not so sure.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sign a fucking workhorse ffs. Always bit part players to play a role. Where the fuck is even a single player that can reliably make 100 metres and 30+ tackles. Major fucking issue
Tolman was a blow and Jackson put the nail in the coffin. So many were against those two and players we had in that mould because we weren’t scoring points. Hell buy all the TPJ’s and utility supermans you want, clubs built of a solid defense man to man and workhorses. All these signings are additions to a foundation, were yet to create a foundation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was doing ok at Lock for the knights.. Can tackle, can ball play.
Doing okay? He was well below average at lock. Mat Croker is a better lock than him. Signing him AND Salmon and planning to play them in the forwards is bat shit crazy.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Your as bad as 04 dreaming.
You're a massive problem with our fan base imo. You also deserve to go through what we currently are.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman was a blow and Jackson put the nail in the coffin. So many were against those two and players we had in that mould because we weren’t scoring points. Hell buy all the TPJ’s and utility supermans you want, clubs built of a solid defense man to man and workhorses. All these signings are additions to a foundation, were yet to create a foundation.
I think it just the fact that everyone around them were shitter versions of the grinders. Having players like Kikau next to Jackson and Tolman was the ideal
Combo

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
All capable of whacking in defence
Price - workhorse + clean offloads, subtle footwork
Omeley - deft passing, draws defenders, still finds his front, pump up crew
Mason - tackle breaks, offloads, draws defenders, metres per carry, pump up crew
Ryan - workhorse, hole running + passing game
Reni - line running, footwork, ball playing
Grimaldi - workhorse, clean up crew, can find a pass
SBW - offloads, whacks, tb's, footwork, hole running, able dominate on b2b efforts
Asotasi - workhorse, passing game, footwork

Most of the other backup forwards of that era were workhorse types.

Obviously comparing the greatest forward pack for the NRL but Price, Ryan, Grimaldi and Asotasi carried the load and allowed the others to shine.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're a massive problem with our fan base imo. You also deserve to go through what we currently are.
I have and am going through it. I have been a dogs supporter since 1981.
I am just sick of listening to whiny little bitches like you and a few others.
Get on the CC and Gus train. We are sick of hearing you whine.
If in 2 years time they are not improving then have a whinge. Atm you seem to only show loyalty to the agenda's of Phil Drunkfield.
Who do you really support The Dogs or The journalists at the Daily Telecrap? Atm I tend to believe it's your drunken ol mate Phil.