Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If flanno gets the gig we are completely fucked for a long time. He will choose son Kyle even if he has a broken leg. He has had numerous chances and he is proven to be SHIT. WHEN THE FUCK are you all going to wake up FFS.
FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO Fuck You

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are 3 clubs with coach + son combo and they're currently 1st, 4th and 7th. 1 isn't picked unless injuries, another's playing a low minute role.
Kyle shouldn't be anywhere near the team he's only there because there is no one else.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Head coach and assistant!?
Apparently the Dolphins were chasing Woolf for an assistant to Bennett.
Id like Woolf as well!
Maybe but I doubt he'd take an assistant role with us. The only way I could see him being an assistant with Bennett is if he was promised the head coaching role in a few years like he did with Demetriou at Souths.

Newcastle will have an opening at coach soon so maybe he'll be a candidate for them if we get Flanagan?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No to the Flano family. Shane was prepare to inject players with performance enhancing drugs etc? Did not care about player welfare? Also despite Defence wins semis too defensive. We need creativity in attack! Agree he will tip his son & therefore if form falls will pick him regardless so therefore a conflict of interest!
he wasn’t prepared to, he did it. They got done for it. Mannah paid the ultimate price (RIP)

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He signed with the dolphins as a assistant role and will takeover Wayne Benett when he retires.
Shane Flannagan will get the nod.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he's not proven in the NRL, i doubt we will go for another rookie NRL coach after Pay & Barrett.... Super League is a step below NSW Cup... look at Thommo

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if he is here then it is for only one reason and thats the job, they are in the middle of their season
St. Helens played on Friday morning (Sydney time) and there are no Super League games this coming weekend. It is possible he has arrived here by now.

I watched St.Helens play Warrington on Friday morning, and Wolff was evasive when asked by Sky Sports interviewer Jenna Brooks whether he would be coaching St.Helens next season.