Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was told that Kristian Woolf was in Oz the last few days meeting Phillip Gould and some of the Board members , very good coach at St Helens and Tonga, i do not normally post rumors but the aftermath of this meeting was witnessed by a close family member. Could have been a general catch up but i dont think so

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was told that Kristian Woolf was in Oz the last few days meeting Phillip Gould and some of the Board members , very good coach at St Helens and Tonga, i do not normally post rumors but the aftermath of this meeting was witnessed by a close family member. Could have been a general catch up but i dont think so
if he is here then it is for only one reason and thats the job, they are in the middle of their season

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is in England and not in Australia at the moment! I call bs on your source!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be happy with Woolf. But it seems like Flanagan has the inside running.
Head coach and assistant!?
Apparently the Dolphins were chasing Woolf for an assistant to Bennett.
Id like Woolf as well!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He is from QLD mate, you will find he hasn't been to Sydney in some time.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Plus he's won the last 2 gfs with Saint Helens

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO FLANNO
If flanno gets the gig we are completely fucked for a long time. He will choose son Kyle even if he has a broken leg. He has had numerous chances and he is proven to be SHIT. WHEN THE FUCK are you all going to wake up FFS.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Plus he's won the last 2 gfs with Saint Helens
Meme league

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No to the Flano family. Shane was prepare to inject players with performance enhancing drugs etc? Did not care about player welfare? Also despite Defence wins semis too defensive. We need creativity in attack! Agree he will tip his son & therefore if form falls will pick him regardless so therefore a conflict of interest!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No to the Flano family. Shane was prepare to inject players with performance enhancing drugs etc? Did not care about player welfare? Also despite Defence wins semis too defensive. We need creativity in attack! Agree he will tip his son & therefore if form falls will pick him regardless so therefore a conflict of interest!
There are 3 clubs with coach + son combo and they're currently 1st, 4th and 7th. 1 isn't picked unless injuries, another's playing a low minute role.