KO Debut

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he "did nothing"...
Yes indeed, from what I saw in the highlights package, I’m sure it was his very nice in & away step + the final pass, opened the gap for Avo to run the length. That alone was worth his inclusion.
He will no doubt @ 18-19 years of age, have good & bad days ahead, but looks like a real talent coming on. At some point this season (SOO time?) would like to also see KR, Hetherington &/or Hayward get a look in NRL just to see what else can be unearthed among all these “not readies” sitting in Cup.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point is that Reed needs to pull his socks up, or he’ll get dropped for Kyle. Geez, Fam! I thought that was pretty obvious.
You really are a spud. Surprised you’re still trolling here. Shouldn’t you be in Manly already. I hear they need a backup backup halfback

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leave him on the bench for now to replace the magnificent grub. Poor Josh ran out of legs after 50 minutes. Karl showed us his future skill. good short passing game, solid in defence.Did not see much else on this occasion although he must have been very nervous as he didn't take on the line with his speed and footwork.8-)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a big unit for a half..a few skilful touches..defence solid..and looks as strong as an ox..he also looked as comfortable as anything..Bright days ahead for this bloke..now if we could only do something about his hair..:grimacing:

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course Flanagun is going to hate on Oloapu, call Ciraldo an idiot and be generally negative and upset because we won... Everyone else on the forum wants us to win. He wants us to lose so he can complain more about everything..
I bet he had already wrote up a lengthy post about how the lost was because of dropping Kyle. LMAO

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn’t in our top 10 best players today. We need a lot more from our captain.
im calling it bitter eels fan, i heard someone trolling about Okunbor on a west tigers forum got banned, can any admin ban this guy?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
im calling it bitter eels fan, i heard someone trolling about Okunbor on a west tigers forum got banned, can any admin ban this guy?
They’re not going to ban me for having an opinion, Karen. I’m no Parra supporter. The Parra supporters are mostly stoked to be rid of the bloke. It was obvious in the Canterbury he Parra fans how much his former teammates dislike him. He has a huge ego on him.

I’ve been around this place a decade longer than you. Respect your elders.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My only request from the club, fans and especially the Kennel is to give him time. Anyone who calls for his head after a bad/quiet game or even 5, needs to shut their mouth!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn’t make an argument. You’re just getting fired up and resorting to personal insults about Kyle…. A young man who has bled for the club snd served with pride.
Still fighting the same fight, how are those quotas going mr troll [emoji48] man ??