KO Debut

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure. Burton is lacking as a playmaker but if he's going to play on the ball and play direct then it might just be the best fit for him because literally half of what he needs to do with his size and step. Karl looks like an out and out 5/8, almost Munster like with the way he bounces around and engages defenders.
Yeah it’s going to be interesting to see how much more he develops at seven while he’s there, his game management is there but lacks execution if he can get it right I think it would be a good pairing with some time playing together.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it’s going to be interesting to see how much more he develops at seven while he’s there, his game management is there but lacks execution if he can get it right I think it would be a good pairing with some time playing together.
I still don't know why he kicked the ball dead yesterday lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still don't know why he kicked the ball dead yesterday lol
Yeah that was a bad fuck up, right idea to find touch and soak up some time with the scrum but you got to get that right when the game is that tight

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost every post I read of yours I think yup he’s definitely a parrascum supporter.
A Parra supporter who joined the forum over a dozen years ago and has waited all this time for us to sign an overrated Parra player so I could pounce. That’s one very interesting theory lol

Last edited:

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Zero errors in a very tight game. Can’t ask for more than that from an 18yo on debut
He would’ve been forgiven had he dropped the ball from the hospital pass he received from Reynolds which incidentally was his first touch. Showed very good hands to reign in the pass.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our turn to get the short turnaround treatment next week. Raiders will beat us by 50.
Piss off with your pessimism and negativity. What do you actually get out of it? You’re definitely not a real supporter.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A Parra supporter who joined the forum over a dozen years ago and has waited all this time for us to sign an overrated Parra player so I could pounce. That’s one very interesting theory lol
Your bagging of Mahoney doesn’t even tickle the surface.