KO Debut

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah good to see you’ve come out of your little hole ya bitch. How about ya sizzer ya salty vagina with the emotional lesbian in the other thread ****
Is that all use have to do in central queensland you banana bender grub?

Is your banana bending in maroondogs ass or in his mouth you sick fucker

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is that all use have to do in central queensland you banana bender grub?

Is your banana bending in maroondogs ass or in his mouth you sick fucker
Central Queensland is a beauty. Just like my lips on your sisters big fat juicy arsehole tonight. Only banana bending is my knob bending into her mouth

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is exactly why I said Flanagan was the best option for now, no one else was ready and he could at least defend and distribute the ball. Rajab looks better than Karl though, I'd start him next week.
Karl defends as good as any half we have Why stick with Flanno :tearsofjoy:

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Central Queensland is a beauty. Just like my lips on your sisters big fat juicy arsehole tonight. Only banana bending is my knob bending into her mouth
No sisters around here grub

Though plenty of feral bush pigs up your way!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Karl defends as good as any half we have Why stick with Flanno :tearsofjoy:
He's a good front on defender but his efforts and reads are poor. Flanagan easily better.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No sisters around here grub

Though plenty of feral bush pigs up your way!
Yeah your grandmother and mother are feral pigs on my cock in a threesome when they cum up this way every month. Fuck me, tell them to chill out next time, waking the neighbors up. Ofc theres no sister around anymore, you penetrated her too much cause you ain’t get none ever you sicko ****

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a good front on defender but his efforts and reads are poor. Flanagan easily better.
Jesus come on you’re kidding aren’t you? The kid missed Kleary Today but that’s his first bad read I can remember. Flanno is overrated as a defender and as a footballer.

Let’s go back to the shit show we all had to put up with as Flanno at half. Yeah makes sense. TK is such a lost place after a loss