KO Debut

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jesus come on you’re kidding aren’t you? The kid missed Kleary Today but that’s his first bad read I can remember. Flanno is overrated as a defender and as a footballer.

Let’s go back to the shit show we all had to put up with as Flanno at half. Yeah makes sense. TK is such a lost place after a loss
Our right edge has absolutely nothing with Karl there, at least Flanagan threw the odd early ball that way if nothing else. Karl is hopeless and has absolutely no business being in firstgrade.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our right edge has absolutely nothing with Karl there, at least Flanagan threw the odd early ball that way if nothing else. Karl is hopeless and has absolutely no business being in firstgrade.
Same as Flanno. So now you want to go to him because he can pass occasionally? So short sighted its not even funny.

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
KO nowhere near ready for first grade

Anyways if he was extra special, noway the donkeys let him go

Gus is human and has errors in him just like all of us, but geez thats an expensive error

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same as Flanno. So now you want to go to him because he can pass occasionally? So short sighted its not even funny.
I never wanted Karl in, always said he should stay in reserve grade and develop his game.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never wanted Karl in, always said he should stay in reserve grade and develop his game.
I just don’t think we should be going back to Flanno. Have no issue with Karl staying in Reggie’s but he’s here now and he’s going to make mistakes. He does need to learn when to attack and how to create space for his outside guys. Let’s hope it comes in time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just don’t think we should be going back to Flanno. Have no issue with Karl staying in Reggie’s but he’s here now and he’s going to make mistakes. He does need to learn when to attack and how to create space for his outside guys. Let’s hope it comes in time.
Flanagan is a stop gap, that's it. Throwing in players that aren't ready does no one any good. Flanagan will be starting hooker this week with Mahoney out anyway.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Karl and Alamoti have both been dissapointing after so much promised, willing to give Karl much more time though, just not in 1st grade quite yet

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan is a stop gap, that's it. Throwing in players that aren't ready does no one any good. Flanagan will be starting hooker this week with Mahoney out anyway.
What if Flanno earns a contract beyond this season? Hope you will support him and love him like you do avo

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Karl and Alamoti have both been dissapointing after so much promised, willing to give Karl much more time though, just not in 1st grade quite yet
Alamoti has been fine since Fox came back??

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
K0 can tackle as good as anyone else, if he can defend why can't he attack or organise the team, He doesn't even look good in attack. Abit like perham runs sideways and very slow and predictable. I honestly can see him improving anytime soon. How long will we invest in him is the question. Not looking good

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What if Flanno earns a contract beyond this season? Hope you will support him and love him like you do avo
Why would he get a contract?

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is
Why is mahoney out ??