KO Debut

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For now, but I am still convinced Gus is cooking something up.
Absolutely agree. Can’t go into grade next year without an experienced half in the squad.
Who knows it could be the bloke we played tonight

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Played hi hand well in attack.
But, fuck me dead and call me khalil, he can’t tackle for his life.
Lucky he doesn’t really need too as a half, but some nervous moments and if Saints were smarter they would have pounded him like the Donbas

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to understand that any supporter can watch that shit and come to the conclusion that he should be dropped, no chance it happens cause Cirro is not a fkn retard
Hey bro, don’t bother with these trolls. They’re probably in their 50s, haven’t achieved anything in life, and want to come on a fan forum and have a go at an 18 year old that’s always achieved more in a week then they have their whole lives
Leave them be bro

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Played hi hand well in attack.
But, fuck me dead and call me khalil, he can’t tackle for his life.
Lucky he doesn’t really need too as a half, but some nervous moments and if Saints were smarter they would have pounded him like the Donbas
FUCK OFF IDIOT. Who cares what you think. Tackles better than your five eighth fkn Walker with his punchable head

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to understand that any supporter can watch that shit and come to the conclusion that he should be dropped, no chance it happens cause Cirro is not a fkn retard
He’s just a trolling cahunt bro like that other fucking idiot cyborg66

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey bro, don’t bother with these trolls. They’re probably in their 50s, haven’t achieved anything in life, and want to come on a fan forum and have a go at an 18 year old that’s always achieved more in a week then they have their whole lives
Leave them be bro
You’re right bro. I’m a bit drunk LOL. Thanks for your post cause I’m sitting here plotting what to tell my wife so that I can go give someone a hiding if people keep talking FKN LOL.drunk FOB styles LOL