Knock On Effect GF is NOT televised on 9.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dogs and Panthers would have massive fan bases plus league fans would watch because it's a GF.

I don't follow QRL but still watch finals.
Honestly, you couldn't pay me to watch a NSW Cup game that did not feature the dogs. And I doubt most of the Penrith fans would care that much. Probably only the die hards, I'd guess. Most of them would be focused on the prelim and big dance the following weekend.

They would have all the data, mate. If they were convinced it would be a ratings winner, they would broadcast it. If not on Nine, on GEM or Nine Now.

The fact they purchase the rights and don't even broadcast it despite the fact we are in the digital age and the network has numerous channels and a digital streaming platform is what pisses me off.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a joke how much they've neglected Reserve Grade for over a decade now. First it was at the expense of the Under 20's comp, which was shit and mainly 60-48 scorelines.

Now it's for NRLW. Which I'm glad they've got a Women's league and are putting it on TV, but it shouldn't be at the expense of Reserve Grade. There are more than enough channels on 9 and Fox/Kayo to be able to broadcast Reserve Grade games more often and give them the coverage they deserve.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So whats the best way to watch ? Is it on Fox or we streaming on NSWRL Facebook

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched one of the women games last week on 9, whilst it isn’t too bad, it’s definitely a little bit of a bore :tearsofjoy: & they seem to allow a lot of tries and penalties that wouldn’t occur in the mens game even though they do have a bunker too, I saw some ordinary tries that would definitely be ruled no try in the mens! I had to change it because it was killing me

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep she is nice I agree, but I'll see your Allana Fergie and raise you my no 1 milf, Ally Langdon.
43 mother of two and just a really attractive, smart and sexy woman.
Are you actually serious? I am so turned off by that left-winged bitch that I'm insulted you're even making a comparison.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And if we weren't in it, no one would have given a shit about it.
Probably not but the principle remains the same. If they're broadcasting Under 20's Origin live, WNRL regular season games live and Internationals between Malta and Lebanon live, then they should broadcast the Reserve Grade GF live.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember these words from the supposed Messiah, Oh Great One Peter V'Landys,

"IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT THE FANS WANT, WITHOUT THE FANS THE GAME IS NOTHING".

Well Pete, if you think MOST fans want to watch NRLW Semi-Finals over a Reserve Grade Grand Final then maybe this isn't the job for you.

I understand you're a businessman and will only do what's in the best interests of the game like you have done with horse racing and that is Turnover on betting, more teams to weaken an already weak competition but it does bring in more revenue from gate takings and merchandise.

But please don't piss on our legs and tell us that it's raining re the above quote from you about THE FANS.

If it costs too much you couldn't give a flying #%^! about THE FANS.

You were also the one who stopped Telstra subscribers from watching the games through the NRL App a few years ago.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would think Gus would know someone & get it done. :p

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you actually serious? I am so turned off by that left-winged bitch that I'm insulted you're even making a comparison.
W
O
W

Huh? A Left wing bitch?? I literally have nfi what your talking about, some of you guys take the politics bullshit WAY too serious is it because she is married to a Willesee?? Idk what your beef is but imo it doesn't matter, in fact I give so a little of a fuck I'm still not even sure if left is Lib and right is Labor or is it vice versa:tearsofjoy: ..

Maaate, she is a looker and in great shape, let's see what your 29 yo chick looks like in 15 years haha.

Last edited:

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whist you are correct….Total Fool would absolutely love to munch on this one’s Tasmania…. For days! In a league that’s full of Butch Cassidy’s, this Tiana chick is so f{}ck-ulent

View attachment 59192
That's Ryan grays Mrs.. the ex souths/cronulla winger. I follow her insta because I'm passionate about women's rugby league ;)

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's Ryan grays Mrs.. the ex souths/cronulla winger. I follow her insta because I'm passionate about women's rugby league ;)
Well Ryan Gray should become the next King or Prince of Wales if that’s the case…. Imagine coming home to that delicious little meatball each & every night