Knock On Effect GF is NOT televised on 9.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m all for expanding the game but, this is sending the game backward NOT forward, surely someone at NRL headquarters and Channel 9 need to fix this. How bad is the scheduling

This Sunday the Panthers v Bulldogs will NOT be seen on 9. Instead we’re being dished up NSW Womens Semi Finals all afternoon.

While I’m sure many are interested in watching that, I’d be confident many more would rather watch the Knock On Effect Grand Final this Sunday at 3pm. This is unprecedented

NRL have had a year to forget with way to many rule changes, Cowboys v West Tigers drama, inconsistent judiciary rulings, poor scheduling and now NO free to air coverage of the NSW Cup GF.

Surely the time has come for someone to give both V’Landys and Ebdo a tap on the shoulder and thank them for their time as they’re slowly destroying this once great game.

Then again as a Doggies fan, after seeing their semi-final performance against Newtown Jets they may be doing us a favour by not showing what looks potentially being a horror show.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's an NRLW??

News to me.
Surprising that

Thought you'd be all over the muscular thighs

I would suggest complaining here if you are serious about trying to make a change:

complaints@kayosports.com.au
That wont do shit. Its the garbage agreement the NSWRL have, but the NRL and its commercial nous and relationships being "independent" of it doesn't help..

We have no umbrella vision of how the game is or should be ran, too much factionalism within the game to have a whole of game approach for this.

Especially disappointing is that the competition has been cancelled the last 2 years.

Someone should tweet Gus for his thoughts on it not being televised, that would be interesting (if he didnt fire up and call you a casual and tell you to just go to the game)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Surprising that

Thought you'd be all over the muscular thighs

That wont do shit. Its the garbage agreement the NSWRL have, but the NRL and its commercial nous and relationships being "independent" of it doesn't help..

We have no umbrella vision of how the game is or should be ran, too much factionalism within the game to have a whole of game approach for this.

Especially disappointing is that the competition has been cancelled the last 2 years.

Someone should tweet Gus for his thoughts on it not being televised, that would be interesting (if he didnt fire up and call you a casual and tell you to just go to the game)
If she's not Alanna Ferguson I don't want to know her.

Now that chick is the very definition of Milf.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If she's not Alanna Ferguson I don't want to know her.

Now that chick is the very definition of Milf.

Yep she is nice I agree, but I'll see your Allana Fergie and raise you my no 1 milf, Ally Langdon.
43 mother of two and just a really attractive, smart and sexy woman.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't imagine the NSW Cup GF would be a ratings smash, either. You'd need access to ratings data to determine whether NRLW or NSW Cup would rate better. What pisses me off is it could have been on Kayo. Nine purchase the rights, prohibiting any other network from showing it, and then they don't show it themselves.... not even on GEM or Nine Now. That's just bullshit. It should be a condition of purchasing broadcasting rights that if you waive the right to broadcast a game, you forfeit exclusivity of rights.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't imagine the NSW Cup GF would be a ratings smash, either. You'd need access to ratings data to determine whether NRLW or NSW Cup would rate better. What pisses me off is it could have been on Kayo. Nine purchase the rights, prohibiting any other network from showing it, and then they don't show it themselves.... not even on GEM or Nine Now. That's just bullshit. It should be a condition of purchasing broadcasting rights that if you waive the right to broadcast a game, you forfeit exclusivity of rights.
Dogs and Panthers would have massive fan bases plus league fans would watch because it's a GF.

I don't follow QRL but still watch finals.