Fox Sports Klemmer

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck just bring him back, he shits all over whatever we have at the moment and won’t break the bank. How hard is this decision? The tigers are going to blow their cap space for Luai, so let’s accomodate them
He'd be our best prop and literally makes so much sense for so many other reasons. Maybe it's BS that Tiger moving him on because we need to get that deal done asap if he's available.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
About posting, there isn't any news and a lot of bullshit and fighting on here, so basically just check once in a while to see if there is any actual news.
I know.
Peope arguing and being abusive about the dumbest shit.
I’ve slowly lost interest the last couple weeks myself. It’s just boring.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know.
Peope arguing and being abusive about the dumbest shit.
I’ve slowly lost interest the last couple weeks myself. It’s just boring.
Anyone who has a different opinion cops abuse and right onto the edge. I don't reply to them anymore. Abuse me don't get a reply even when you logical. I made one exception for one Wendog post :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My boy had his first training session for a 9s comp in January, we have Greg Eastwoods boy in our U12s team and Klemmer had his 3 boys and Harper had his twins in the U9s.

Anyways, Klemmer was a bit funny when I asked him if the rumours are true about him returning to us. But he did say I'm still a Dogs fan and would love to come back home.

I'll squeeze more out of him lol

PS his 3 boys are awesome and Harper's kids are lighting fast.
What's your gut feeling on how he would go coming back mate after talking with him. After the way he left, it would be pretty epic.
PS Little Assassin still going well with his tackling? :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's your gut feeling on how he would go coming back mate after talking with him. After the way he left, it would be pretty epic.
PS Little Assassin still going well with his tackling? :grinning:
I got the feeling that if we make an offer then he would take it.

Pitbull (Mini-Me lol) still has it, he had a running battle with Klemmers eldest all night, Klem was impressed and called him a mini Eastwood.

PS Klems, Beastwoods and my boy are all ball playing locks. Makes it interesting, maybe we can get all 3 to sign for the Dogs to fix our prop problem lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The situation we’re in re props we’d be crazy not to take Klemmer if the opportunity was there …. but I’m hoping the club’s not looking at buying until AFB has confirmed what he’s doing.

We really have no idea what cap space the Tigers have, could they afford Luai & AFB if they moved someone on ? … we don’t want to be freeing up other clubs salary caps.

We need AFB, he changes everything for us … and personally I don’t care what we pay to get him .. then add May or Klemmer ..

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we are dropping out of the Fonua Blake race then I feel we have to get Klemmer back if the tigers still want to move him on. Him with that May fella for example would be decent at least

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we are dropping out of the Fonua Blake race then I feel we have to get Klemmer back if the tigers still want to move him on. Him with that May fella for example would be decent at least
Tigers might chip in a fair bit for klemmer just to try get afb over.
Klemmer is abit of a hot head / mongrel could teach our forwards a thing or two.
Klemmer and may would be alright

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers might chip in a fair bit for klemmer just to try get afb over.
Klemmer is abit of a hot head / mongrel could teach our forwards a thing or two.
Klemmer and may would be alright
If we get Luai and Dragons are favs for AFB no way we're getting Klemmer. I'd prefer Lodge over Klemmer. Terrell May is a must for us know as first priority

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was reported Tiger wanted to move Klemmer on to help raise funds for Luai, but as of today we're favourites for Luai. I guess we need to hope this has destabilised Klemmer's relationship with Tiger and he forces his way out.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was reported Tiger wanted to move Klemmer on to help raise funds for Luai, but as of today we're favourites for Luai. I guess we need to hope this has destabilised Klemmer's relationship with Tiger and he forces his way out.
We are not getting Laui, he will be a Tiepie.

Reactions: ATT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klem and may would be awesome also for our young props coming through

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I use this as a walking stick? I can use it at Dogs games lol

Can I use it on the Broncos for becoming complacent during the Grand Final & losing. lol

But I ain't using a Blue Gun, have they got them in Maroon.
I am surprised it's not front page news yet in The Daily Terror Crap " Bulldogs and Broncos bread terrorism " Big LOL