Fox Sports Klemmer

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think they will get to the gf this year
Neither do I. I think the loss of Spencer and Crighton will be a bigger loss than they expect.
About the same effect as the loss of Flegler and Farnworth on the Donkeys. Flegler was a starting prop, playing big minutes, Leniu was neither, so the loss of Flegler could well be higher.
Nah the Donks will be a serious top 4 threat again in 2024
Plus it’s looking more likely that the Donkeys will lose Capewell as well.

Interesting season coming up.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm working on getting rid of the fkn stick, it's just the extra treatments at extra strength really knocked me about.

About posting, there isn't any news and a lot of bullshit and fighting on here, so basically just check once in a while to see if there is any actual news.
Turn it into a walking stick gun.

No one will know & you can shoot the dumb fucks.
He strikes me as more of sword guy, chop off their heads.

1701818075009.png

Always a Bulldog

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Capewell being let go surprises me, as I thought he was a big part of the Broncs form turnaround 2 years ago when Reynolds went there. Must be cap related.
Different forums are suggesting a player review & they weren't happy about how he played in the GF etc.

But officially, it's we can't afford him. lol Broncos won't upgrade his contract.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Different forums are suggesting a player review & they weren't happy about how he played in the GF etc.

But officially, it's we can't afford him. lol Broncos won't upgrade his contract.
Just like Reynolds, without him the Broncs don’t make the 23 GF..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My boy had his first training session for a 9s comp in January, we have Greg Eastwoods boy in our U12s team and Klemmer had his 3 boys and Harper had his twins in the U9s.

Anyways, Klemmer was a bit funny when I asked him if the rumours are true about him returning to us. But he did say I'm still a Dogs fan and would love to come back home.

I'll squeeze more out of him lol

PS his 3 boys are awesome and Harper's kids are lighting fast.

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boy had his first training session for a 9s comp in January, we have Greg Eastwoods boy in our U12s team and Klemmer had his 3 boys and Harper had his twins in the U9s.

Anyways, Klemmer was a bit funny when I asked him if the rumours are true about him returning to us. But he did say I'm still a Dogs fan and would love to come back home.

PS his 3 boys are awesome and Harper's kids a lighting fast.
Harper as in Morgan Harper ?? If so didn’t get speed from the old man.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He’s boys are awesome at footy or just in general??

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Is definitely take him back me. Now whether there's truth in the story is another thing.

Maybe you take the limo to the next training and we'll take him on a tour of Belmore mate?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He’s boys are awesome at footy or just in general??
On the footy field. Plus they are very polite.

The eldest is built like his dad and is a giant. The youngest one is super quick but the middle child is a gun, strong and smart and decent speed too.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Does Chloe know about this? [emoji13]

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck just bring him back, he shits all over whatever we have at the moment and won’t break the bank. How hard is this decision? The tigers are going to blow their cap space for Luai, so let’s accomodate them