Fox Sports Klemmer

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reportedly on 850k, Knight possibly already contributing to that. Considering we were offering SST 500k for 2 years you'd think we'd be interested for around that.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just re-watched our 2015 QF against the Dragons.

After the game, he was pumping the crest - reminded me of how much I loved him as a player... feels like a lifetime ago.

If you give me that version of Klemmer back, and less the balls-in-chloes-purse version - I am for it

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might be biased but i feel he played his best footy whilst at the dogs,
If you use rep footy as a baseline for form - then he only had 1 year of reps, and that was the year after leaving us.

So your argument would hold water.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reportedly on 850k, Knight possibly already contributing to that. Considering we were offering SST 500k for 2 years you'd think we'd be interested for around that.
Yes only if we'd be paying 500K a season for 2 years. If RFM goes Klemmer would qualify for the extra 200K long term player allowance meaning he'd be only 300K on our cap.

Would only take him if it meant we could still afford AFB and Dearden or Luai and only if we miss out on Terrell May. Would rather May than Klemmer

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mase & Ogre are the guys who can help him get his mongrel back. Step 1 would be getting the clean shaven look back so he looks intimidating. Step 2. Put the denco rub on so his head is steaming.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mase & Ogre are the guys who can help him get his mongrel back. Step 1 would be getting the clean shaven look back so he looks intimidating. Step 2. Put the denco rub on so his head is steaming.
It would be interesting to hear Mase thoughts on him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes only if we'd be paying 500K a season for 2 years. If RFM goes Klemmer would qualify for the extra 200K long term player allowance meaning he'd be only 300K on our cap.

Would only take him if it meant we could still afford AFB and Dearden or Luai and only if we miss out on Terrell May. Would rather May than Klemmer
I've just seen he has a MO for 2026 which depending on the conditions to activate could be a sticking point since I don't think we'd want to lock him in for more than 2 years.