Fox Sports Klemmer

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From Klemmer Pov his close friends and some of our best players were moved on for one reason or another (before and after salary cap problems) and with how F'd we'd be for years to come due to our salary cap position, little to no chance of playing finals footy, can you really blame him for wanting to bail.
Yes. Jacko stayed loyal throughout that time.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree that was an overly long essay, that is hard to read in one sitting, and does tend to ramble, I don’t mind such analyses from time to time. Too much now, is just “news grab, short message”. A lot of thought goes in to writing this & well done overall. While I don’t agree with everything, it’s what makes TK such a rich place to talk all things Bulldogs.
That post is one of the best pieces of literature ive seen on here. Credit where credits due @Polly Power

Id recommend every member on here read it from start to finish, would serve as a great refresher and is nothing but facts

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree that was an overly long essay, that is hard to read in one sitting, and does tend to ramble, I don’t mind such analyses from time to time. Too much now, is just “news grab, short message”. A lot of thought goes in to writing this & well done overall. While I don’t agree with everything, it’s what makes TK such a rich place to talk all things Bulldogs.
That post is one of the best pieces of literature ive seen on here. Credit where credits due @Polly Power

Id recommend every member on here read it from start to finish, would serve as a great refresher and is nothing but facts
Thanks @Taylforth and @04 Dreaming I could have gone longer. It’s not a simple case of Hasler, Dib or the Anderson's destroying Canterbury far from it. I rather them to the current lot. Too often people look for the headline and the easy 20 second grab rather than digest and analyse a situation.

Every time we make a mistake we compound it with another mistake.

Our structure is a weakness. We operate on the cycle of elections. We see so many decisions are being based around election outcomes. Our structure used to be our strength it relies on strong authoritative leadership at the very top in our two clubs. We had that with Moore, Nelson and McIntyre. What we now see is our leaders innocently go into the role and when election threats loom lose sense of reality and do what it takes to keep power. It's human nature no personal flaws. So many crazy deals are done. Khoury has done all sorts of deals during the current term. It's why prime ministers and premiers can't see the end and can't see something when we all can. Morrison going to Hawaii and Albanese with the Voice are two examples. We all saw it they didn't.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m just trying to outlast them bro, after the election and after we’ve won a few games only Marley and Utility half will remain and the rest will disappear and come back with different names
Hopefully they shut the fuck up when the current board gets re-voted in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m just trying to outlast them bro, after the election and after we’ve won a few games only Marley and Utility half will remain and the rest will disappear and come back with different names
No I might go out and touch grass and then never return.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks @Taylforth and @04 Dreaming I could have gone longer. It’s not a simple case of Hasler, Dib or the Anderson's destroying Canterbury far from it. I rather them to the current lot. Too often people look for the headline and the easy 20 second grab rather than digest and analyse a situation.

Every time we make a mistake we compound it with another mistake.

Our structure is a weakness. We operate on the cycle of elections. We see so many decisions are being based around election outcomes. Our structure used to be our strength it relies on strong authoritative leadership at the very top in our two clubs. We had that with Moore, Nelson and McIntyre. What we now see is our leaders innocently go into the role and when election threats loom lose sense of reality and do what it takes to keep power. It's human nature no personal flaws. So many crazy deals are done. Khoury has done all sorts of deals during the current term. It's why prime ministers and premiers can't see the end and can't see something when we all can. Morrison going to Hawaii and Albanese with the Voice are two examples. We all saw it they didn't.
Anyone who would want the club to be run,by people who have failed the club before . . . Does not have the best interests of the club at heart

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Due to no props available definitely the best option to get us through till next year obviously if we pay no more than $450k mark tigers the rest also being experienced good for our young props

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Admittedly he wqs pedestrian in attack but his defense was still first class and we missed him dearly in that regard. Everything about his retirement was a little odd
The game went passed Jacko. To slow to play the edge roll, not skill to play lock and to small for prop. His last yr or 2 showed he was past it. He carried that team for to long. The club failed him when it stripped all the experience around him and surrounded him with average players. Sad end but it was needed. No conspiracy just age and ability

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game went passed Jacko. To slow to play the edge roll, not skill to play lock and to small for prop. His last yr or 2 showed he was past it. He carried that team for to long. The club failed him when it stripped all the experience around him and surrounded him with average players. Sad end but it was needed. No conspiracy just age and ability
Dont disagree with a lot of that but just feel he wouldve still been of value to us this yr as we were absent of leaders and absent of senior middles

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Dont disagree with a lot of that but just feel he wouldve still been of value to us this yr as we were absent of leaders and absent of senior middles
Would you want to turn up and carry the team again and get hammered week after week. I think mentally he just had enough. He got his money and save the body.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you want to turn up and carry the team again and get hammered week after week. I think mentally he just had enough. He got his money and save the body.
I think jacko would do anything for the club. The murmurs are he was pushed out