Fox Sports Klemmer

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Luai agitating for a release and the tigers needing to free up cap space, we might get Klemmer next year
There's zero chance that Penrith release Luai early. They're going for 4 straight premierships. Fletcher has come out and said it won't happen.. They dug their heels in with Burton. They'll do the same with Luai no matter what antics he pulls.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's zero chance that Penrith release Luai early. They're going for 4 straight premierships. Fletcher has come out and said it won't happen.. They dug their heels in with Burton. They'll do the same with Luai no matter what antics he pulls.
So what happens if he doesn't turn up to training?, him not turning up could earn him 350k more next year. I think the rift between Luai and Cleary snr might have grown since Clearys remarks

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what happens if he doesn't turn up to training?, him not turning up could earn him 350k more next year. I think the rift between Luai and Cleary snr might have grown since Clearys remarks
I think they'll work it out and the Panthers will call his bluff

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon its a storm in a teacup and no-one at the Panthers will begrudge him taking the cash. He was probably told to have a break from training while the dust and cooling off period settles on his Tigers deal, before he will come back and go for 4 straight. I cant stand the bloke but I think the Tigers money is smart at his age with what he has already achieved in the game.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon its a storm in a teacup and no-one at the Panthers will begrudge him taking the cash. He was probably told to have a break from training while the dust and cooling off period settles on his Tigers deal, before he will come back and go for 4 straight. I cant stand the bloke but I think the Tigers money is smart at his age with what he has already achieved in the game.
Could be.Perhaps Fletcher came out and commented publicly to put any speculation to bed about an early release,before it begins. But assuming Luai is leaving for the money,there will be 350k reasons to leave a year earlier

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is the fact he had shoulder surgery being completely ignored by the fake news. His rehab would mean he can’t do certain things at training.