Kiraz

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking love him.

I've already penned down the next 10 years with Kiraz I'm our backline.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t think he got dominated in a single hit up tonight, he bends the defence almost every single time and to break 10 tackles is mental. Looks like his upper body is playing catchup with his legs when he’s running but he is absolutely killing it again this year. Perham is looking pretty good at fullback but man I’d love to see Kiraz back there for a few games just to see what he can do with the extra space.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think he got dominated in a single hit up tonight, he bends the defence almost every single time and to break 10 tackles is mental. Looks like his upper body is playing catchup with his legs when he’s running but he is absolutely killing it again this year. Perham is looking pretty good at fullback but man I’d love to see Kiraz back there for a few games just to see what he can do with the extra space.
I'm very confident if Kiraz gets a shot at FB, he would cement his spot.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm very confident if Kiraz gets a shot at FB, he would cement his spot.
It’s hard right because the list of players successfully moving from wing to fullback is pretty short and Perham is showing some good signs so it’s hard to see how we improve overall by switching them. Crystal ball says at some point Perham is dropped, Kiraz to fullback and Skelton to centre.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s hard right because the list of players successfully moving from wing to fullback is pretty short and Perham is showing some good signs so it’s hard to see how we improve overall by switching them. Crystal ball says at some point Perham is dropped, Kiraz to fullback and Skelton to centre.
Kiraz is bigger and stronger. I think Perham is faster. Kiran looks to be more smarter. Also has a bigger heart and more competitive.

These boys could be a pleasant headache down the track.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole team can take a leaf out of kiraz’s book. He always runs hard. Isn’t a hog. He recognises the importance of second phase play by offloading all the time.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coach figured it out early i suspect.When asked post match about Kiraz he said simply as the first point of his reply..
"Jacob's a winner".
I Love the kid big balls and all lol.
Also let's not forget his offload he is always looking to keep the ball alive.