Rumour Kikau will get an early release

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt @AdzBulldogz, it makes sense that he might be here early based on how weird the photo with Baz and Gus is.

I'm not convinced it makes sense that he'd be wandering around on the field though, surely someone would have gotten a better photo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that Belmore? Why is there dirt in the background?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video but Kikau having pictures done in our colours alone seems like he's coming over next year. Burton hasn't even had pictures done in our colours and in saying that I can't remember 1 other person who has had pictures done 1 year out before joining their new club. If the video is true then it's clear cut he's coming next year. I'm surprised less people (outside doggies fans) are talking about it being a possibility.
Burton has had pictures in our colours, he is wearing a Bulldogs jersey on the Bulldogs website alongside JAC.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
theres one user that called it, the rest are posting memes,

I know which ( COCK ) im going on ( memes ) ok ( send me memes )

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the club was so outraged that a photo taken within a restricted area at the Leagues club of Kikau in 'Dogs colours leaked, they were hardly going to allow him to swan around the publicly accessible Peter Moore Field in 'Dogs training gear.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seems lame and i note the "ufo" pic(s)have been deleted lol
Could be a starter for '22 though now the relationship has soured over at Salty ****** inc. aka the Panfers

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this one I believe
Cheers

Looks a bit like Frank Kikau after 6 months with Jenny Craig. A bit concerned about the slouched humpback look though. Who knows where this came from.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] let's just all just believe it's Kikau...as long as keeps tongues wagging. I've seen the video. It's blurry AF. That's definitely the clearest shot. It may be Bigfoot, it may be Trent Barrett with his new Shaun haircut, but breaking news.....it maybe a fake kikau within our ranks. Someone on TK will work out who it is. Once they do, they'll kick themselves.